Watch as Presidential burger recipients note the absurdity

FWIW I thought I heard “it’s absurd” before I read the comment in the article, and whatever it was was said about 4-5 times.

4 Likes

Shit. When I worked at an office that did that it was voluntary (except for my team, we were the only ones on staff who could reassemble a broadcast patch rack and encoding server). But lunch was Bonchon, the CEO turned up with 20 cases of beer by 3pm. And I think we all got an extra vacation day too.

3 Likes

Excuse me, they are clearly ‘burders.

3 Likes
33 Likes

I wonder if it’s considered assault to throw a cold and tasteless fast food burger at the POTUS.

4 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

This seems so…self-loathsome. Almost intentionally so. On the world stage, a prime moment for other countries to sniff & ridicule the U.S. serving up our favorite sludge to our darling Gladiators, further cementing THIS as our national culture to the globe. That’s not the America I want them to see.
I wonder…i wonder if he is doing this on purpose… where is Bannon? I haven’t seen his name in a while but this fast food thing reminded me of him

5 Likes

Brilliant Jason Chatfield/Scott Dooley cartoon from the New Yorker:

37 Likes

I think the late Bill Paxton sums it up nicely.

2 Likes

I stand (then I sit down since I’m now on my laptop) corrected.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Call me nuts, but I believe that one shouldn’t mix science fiction with real-life horror.

7 Likes

Melz, that was beautiful.

2 Likes

Totally worth getting my back broken by an ss tackle.

Garbage president belongs in the landfill.

2 Likes

Sadly, I ‘hear’ Ron Howard in my head all the time now; narrating this shitstorm of a clusterfuck as it unfolds.

13 Likes

“Unfortunately ‘shitstorm of a clusterfuck’ had recently been trademarked by Donald tRump’s 2020 re-election campaign”

Smashcut to an office full of lawyers stripped down to the skivvies with Tobias painting them all gold.

12 Likes

Yeah, I really need Ron Howard to narrate this shit-fest.

2 Likes

A civics lesson far more memorable than anything in their classes.

1 Like

This is fine.

19 Likes

I’m sure that the ethics officials nixed that idea…/snark

1 Like

I have a feeling that a Big Mac tastes better than Trump steak.

10 Likes