Watch cats brutally attack defenseless drone

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/04/watch-cats-brutally-attack-defenseless-drone.html

11 Likes

The big one on the right with the wicked hook looks like a Savannah. Acts like one, too.

3 Likes

I am disappointed and disgusted that the editors of Boing Boing would allow depictions of such extreme and graphic violence on their website.

9 Likes

It’s a catastrophe.

18 Likes

The drone had it coming. Totally justified.

17 Likes

Was actually hoping to see cats leaping and snatching a drone from the air.

5 Likes

I would like to see what the drone did to deserve such a fate.

2 Likes

I was going to guess Turkey, but apparently UAE has its share of cats who think they own this street.

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

If the drone had been taking the video it wouldn’t have been in portrait mode.

3 Likes

You should take a trip to Puerto Rico. The cats on the shore near El Morro are certain you’re in the wrong neighbourhood and aren’t about to let size deter them from proving it.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure there are some cat toys on the market that operate almost identically to those drone props when batted at. Cats seem to really get a kick out of things that spin around when whacked with a paw.

2 Likes

Your wish…

8 Likes

I’m enjoying a catatonic while categorization and cataloguing your catastrophic cat joke… sorry didn’t want to drone on about it.

5 Likes

Such violence! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Sigh. “Oh, the poor defenceless drone.” That’s all the thanks we get for thwarting another robot uprising, is it?

I swear, you humans are almost not worth saving from yourselves some times.

6 Likes

This video of cats attacking drone should be required input baseline learning for bots of all types, including but not limited to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

1 Like

Just wait until the Drone Overlords start to equip themselves with laser pointers. There will be no stopping them then. :scream_cat:

8 Likes

Time was when that sort of sentiment had consequences round here.
(Sigh - the good old days.)

1 Like

Was that a drone joke?

Whoosh!

:wink: