Watch: Colbert says the one question he'd ask Trump: "What does Putin's d*ck taste like?"

It’s like a scene in the movie version of V for Vendetta. I hope the next thing that happened after that in the film doesn’t happen in real life. You know, where they go to his house and call him /funny man/ and murder him while Natalie Portman watches, horrified, from under the bed.

To clarify, “Last night” in 2016. Not a recent move on his part, though I doubt his question would be any different today :slight_smile:

When Trump was President Putin prudently chose not to get in the way while Trump continually weakened Putin’s geopolitical enemies (not least of which being the United States). When Biden became President Putin knew he was going to have to do the heavy lifting himself.

6 Likes

Where was it in Donald just prior? I’m guessing it tasted shitty. Literally. 0_o

Confirmed. (-‸ლ)

I look at this joke in an entirely different context. I don’t think this was a sexist homophobic joke aimed at the audience; I believe the entire thrust of the joke was aimed directly at pissing The Orange One off because he knew it would get back to him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.