Watch Courtney Love warn young actresses about Harvey Weinstein back in 2005

Hey, you’re preaching to the choir, yo.

Cleanliness is ‘next to godliness’; in that it feels good, being so fresh and so clean (clean!), it’s healthier, and it just smells better for everyone else around you.

3 Likes

Let’s not give TMZ any cred here.

Remember, they’ve been embedded in Hollywood for a while and know all sorts of gossip and insider info and NEVER specifically reported on Weinstein until now.

Side note: Buzzfeed has totally been upping their game journalistically. Good stuff.

1 Like

So who else do you know about?

Ben Affleck, Steven Segal (big shock, rite?), Joel Schumacher, Matt Damon, Bryan Singer, Russel Crowe, Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackman, Ahnold, Woody Allen (okay, everyone knows that, but Hollywood still loves him like they worship Roman Polanski, because who wouldn’t worship a guy who can proudly assrape a drugged 13yo?), and I just assume any old guy who’s in a position of power at any studio is a serial molester because that’s more right than wrong.

The thing is that most stories on this don’t name names, because then high powered attorneys like Gloria Alred’s daughter, rapist enabler Lisa Blum (she’s a lawyer, so rape is fine if you’ve got money - and luckily my net worth isn’t worth even the cost of one of Lisa Blum’s rape fantasy vibrators), will sue you for everything you’re worth.

Edit: Not George Lucas, because he only loves himself. In this case it’s a good thing.

1 Like
9 Likes

That and TMZ is suddenly the source with integrity and not taking things down on the whim of Hollywood elites? LOL

2 Likes

2 Likes

Rose is on a roll again…

5 Likes

Wait, WAHT? Waht teh wath are you friggin talking about?

I’m viewing it as evidence that either multiverse theory is true and we just happen to live in an improbable timeline, or there is a god, his name is Loki, and he’s doing all of this for the lulz.

2 Likes

I can fully get behind a god of chaos’ shenanigans being at the heart of all this nonsense.

1 Like

And Cracked. Can’t forget that Cracked is putting out one of the best weekly news shows.

3 Likes

If only there were some metaphor for that…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me how the Obama’s could let his daughter intern at the Wienerstein Co.? Didn’t anyone tell them about this A-hole?

I’m not really a god you know. I just kind of hang around with people who think they are.

Just to make that clear.

Mind you, all worship cheerfully accepted.

It’s funny, I almost came back here to add that yesterday.

1 Like

Not to take back your inadvertent ego boost, but I wasn’t specifically referring to you; any chaos god will do to take the blame for this fuckery…

2 Likes

I think this is all on Midgardians. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.