Watch Donald Trump heap endless praise over the Clintons when he was a Democrat grifter (video)

Originally published at: Watch Donald Trump heap endless praise over the Clintons when he was a Democrat grifter (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

angry season 3 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

3 Likes

No hypocrisy here. A narcissist will do or say anything for attention.

3 Likes

Always thought that progressive PACs could do a lot worse than just air unedited videos of various key republicans saying the dramatic opposite of what they’re currently shouting. (hell, Lindsey Olin Graham alone could provide cuts for hours of ‘attack’. and set ted cruz’s “trump’s a sniveling amoral coward” to a lively tune)

5 Likes

Finally, we have the damning video that will bring down the cult of MAGA!

/s

5 Likes

Maybe! I’m trying to (and have for years) figure out when he picks and chooses to break out the air accordion. Clearly it’s when he is lying, compensate and overwhelm. But sometimes he doesn’t do it. I dunno. There’s something inscrutably behavioral in there.

2 Likes

Wealthy unscrupulous racist sex predators of a feather flock together, I guess.

1 Like

“See, Hillary Clinton is obviously evil if that asshole was praising her!”

• Present day supporters of 45, with no hint of recognition.
2 Likes

Remember what Bill Clinton said about TFG in 2020?

Aug 18, 2020 10:02 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — Bill Clinton has delivered a stinging attack on President Donald Trump, saying the nation knows what he’d do with four more years in the White House: “Blame, bully and belittle.”
WATCH: Former President Bill Clinton’s says Trump will ‘blame, bully and belittle’ if he stays in White House | PBS NewsHour

2 Likes

And will also suck up to anyone he thinks might be of benefit to him…but only as long as they ARE beneficial. Once he can’t get anything from them, they’re dead to him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.