Watch: Eric Trump goofs again, this time furious that Biden rode a bike while forgetting his daddy's golf habits

I never got into the commentariat there. It’s a little too chaotic and off-topic for me. Seems like a great community, though. I just go for the snark.

6 Likes

G W Bush was a frequent cyclist. I remember the Secret Service agent that lived on my street had to train so he could keep up. But if Obama did it, it must have been wrong, right?

16 Likes

The commentariat is a lot more personal and revelatory than most any other online community I’ve seen online. Folks, including the owner/Editrix, have ended up married to each other.

This has its own rewards, and associated problems.

The snark-and-meme throughput is outstanding, though.

6 Likes

George W. Bush not only took up cycling during his Presidency but injured himself riding around his ranch in Crawford. Not a peep of criticism from Republicans. And yes, he was wearing a helmet.

Not to mention that time he fell off a dang Segway.

16 Likes

Riding a bike to own Donnie and his mini-me.

One day this clown show will end. One day. Maybe we’ll all still be around to see it, but I doubt that. I ain’t young any more, though I’m at least younger than that vacuous, grifting, billionaire clown-anus. But he’ll probably pay for years of life support to keep him breathing after his body finally breaks down and outlive me. God, I hope not. I am SO going to fucking celebrate that day.

5 Likes

No, no no… It’s got to be him in his tennis outfit, with a MAGA cap, and riding nothing larger than a Sting-Ray.

5 Likes

6 Likes

And now Eric Trumps special message to other fucking idiots.

5 Likes

They are going to have to hide his grave SO well.

7 Likes

Me and my bladder are going to be making a special pilgrimage to it.

8 Likes

With the Fox crowd, I suppose that’s always underpinning their responses…

9 Likes

Or wear a tan suit…
Or order dijon mustard…
Or wear jeans…
Or throw a baseball awkwardly…
Or be a Black President generally…

12 Likes

‘My father’

Eric and Don jnr. are the only people in the world who crave being recognised as Trump’s children.

7 Likes

If you’re wondering what it would like to perch Trump on a bike seat - get a spoon, hold it handle uppermost - then plop a lump of dough on the end.

Wait.

5 Likes

I hope they don’t. Otherwise, how can we pay him the respect he deserves?
This would be a proper ‘headstone’:
outhouse

I plan to bring a full colon along, as well.
They will probably need to put multiple ‘headstones’ on top of a large Mausoleum in order to accomodate all the respect…

Someone could make a fortune selling burritos & laxative from a push-cart nearby.

You won’t be the only one.

5 Likes

In Eric Turmp’s defense, he is a dipshit simpleton love-proof impacted racoon’s anal gland with an IQ of “triangle”. It’s a bit cruel to point a camera at him and expect him to say something good.

3 Likes

To be fair, he’s wearing lifts, which are essentially hidden high heels.

6 Likes

I’d bet that there are those that want to give him the Lenin treatment.

1 Like

I was thinking that it’s a real pity that it’s Eric tRump who’s down on his knees blowing as hard as he can, when it’s really Ivanka that Daddy Disgusting-est would love to have in that position.

Daddy’s never going to love you Eric. Sorry. He’s really not capable of it. Time to come to terms with that, and develop as a human being.

4 Likes

If they did, he’d have significant work done, to make his remains look thinner, taller, and with bigger hands.

1 Like