Watch: Every living president and first lady join in new vaccine PSA – except Trump and Melania

Originally published at: Watch: Every living president and first lady join in new vaccine PSA – except Trump and Melania | Boing Boing

8 Likes

The Biden references confused me. These were all past presidents and first ladies. Maybe there’s a video missing here…

4 Likes

Biff is just determined to cement his place in history as a walking garbage pile.

11 Likes

I’d prefer for him to keep it up. As much as I’d love for him to be forgotten, we can’t because his administration is something we don’t want to see repeated. Maybe we could limit the audio and video shared with future generations* to a highlight reel of disgusting comments and a supercut of his repetitive lies, so people can better understand what a horrible person he is, and how so many people were convinced to follow him.

*In summaries of past presidents, I’m sure they’ll have years worth of crap for serious students to suffer through rewatch.

14 Likes

I remember before election night bracing myself for the possibility of four more years of Trump. What an absolute piece of shit, the whole family. I mean there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said but what a fucking awful awful family.

I guess the thing I don’t understand, (yes I’ve read/glazed over articles about the last 40 years of repub politics), but how can people that lived through Nixon praise someone that’s done so much worse instead of putting that fucker behind bars. It will always be a mystery to me how such a disgusting persona could get voted in, do absolutely nothing but try to scam people, and have pretty much no consequences.

I happily approve of never seeing him on TV or hearing his voice again

11 Likes

It makes me worried to see Jimmy Carter only appearing in voiceover and still photos, and visibly being no spring chicken. It’s important to me that he outlive Turmp.

6 Likes

Obviously this is proof that Trump isn’t a former President. /s

8 Likes

Because he was NEVER president, right? Not that he is STILL president.

5 Likes

Oh man, did they have to lead with W’s voice? It really took the gas out of the tank for me.

I’m afraid he’s not long for this world. He’s been pretty feeble lately and wasn’t able to attend the inauguration because of the risk and strain. Fortunately, he’s lived about four regular lifetimes and deserves the rest.

2 Likes

But Carter was there, stills and voiceovers or not. And we saw his vaccination card with his name on it!

Bite your tongue! He just might indeed outlive the orange chump change.

5 Likes

Nothing would make me happier. Of course, I hope that’s after he’s spent a good few months in a New York State prison (eta: trump, not Jimmy obvs).

5 Likes

Maybe they’re a part of the bloopers reel that never made the cut

1 Like

The fact that he and Melanie got vaccinated in the White House secretly just says it all…

A second term would have been unimaginably bad, given all the information leaking about his plans for his second term. I really think that would have been the end of the USA.

It’s amazing Carter has hung on this long, especially given his health challenges. Presidential health care and good genes have kept him going.

7 Likes

I admit I had to look up Barbara Bush to remind myself whether she was still alive or not. I guess dying in the middle of the ongoing dumpster fire that was the Trump regime probably reduced the amount of attention the press could dedicate to her passing.

1 Like

And peanuts. Lots of peanuts.

4 Likes

He was never a real president. How can he be a real former president?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.