Watch: Every time Captain Picard tugs his shirt, his communicator badge pops off

Originally published at: Watch: Every time Captain Picard tugs his shirt, his communicator badge pops off | Boing Boing

14 Likes

“Make it so”

Picard

13 Likes

Well, I’ll try to make time to watch this, but I’ve still got all of these Fart Trek videos to get through. Man, that Worf cracks me up!

9 Likes

3f76s0

14 Likes

First, I thought this would be outtakes where it actually happened. Then, I realized that someone made this and shared it with the world, and I am so glad they did.

17 Likes

Is this from an alternate timeline where the Vulcans never gave us Velcro?

18 Likes

FFS, BoingBoing.

Faced with this
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 19.03.18
I had to tell Brave Browser to let 17 things that were being blocked by its Shields, run. And one of them promptly positioned itself over about 15% of the right hand side of the video.

Really?

13 Likes

Every time I refuse to allow Facebook to track my activity, the video stops playing.

I think I’ll pass on this one.

11 Likes

Yeah, the first few I thought the same, but by the third one where it bounces off his foot, I finally came around. It was a nice touch.

6 Likes

I’d love it if you heard the Captain mutter “dammit not again!” or maybe swear in french

Has anyone done a vid where every time a ‘Riker Maneuver’ is performed he lets out a fart?
Surely Rule 34 would suggest…

2 Likes

Be sure to watch through to the end. The last one with Picard and Riker is the icing on the cake!

1 Like

Stupid costumes, stupid results.

Fetch me the Singer and make it sew.

8 Likes

tng-picard-merde

7 Likes

I was helpless with laughter. Well done, those people!

3 Likes

Big Head knows what’s up

pity it’s a facebook video. I have blocked FB so hard I can’t watch those.

3 Likes

It has been uploaded to Youtube: https://youtu.be/YoZ4dK7JKNg.

2 Likes

LOLed at that video last night, and it still has me giggling.

Just a thought: if the rightsholders were to sprinkle quick, random bits like this throughout the episodes of older series, it might awaken a bit of interest in them. Mmmm, profit!

I’ve taken to using youtube-dl to fetch all web videos and watching them offline in VLC. Not only does it bypass all the ads and tracking, but it’s a much more controlled and uniform viewing experience. youtube-dl can download files from hundreds of different services. I used it on this video and it worked great.

3 Likes