WATCH: Ghost chases crying man driving backwards

I think they save that list for those who express dissatisfaction in a “this is not a wonderful thing / what BoingBoing is supposed to be about” fashion. We can squawk all we want about stuff we don’t love, but if we pretend to know what’s best for the Boing, we’ll end up on that list.

3 Likes

Everything is “real”. The question is not so much “is this real” as it is “what might this really be?”

Personally, I am happy to dismiss what it is as being ridiculous, without any concern for what it is “supposed to be”.

You know if I came across something like that…well lets say I’m not taking the time to film it, nor am I staying around at all.

For some reason now a days I have a sort of irrational fear of this:

Obviously it is ‘swamp gas’! Isn’t it funny that such videos of spooks, big foot, etc. are always fuzzy and out of focus as opposed to how many nice sharp and in focus videos there are of wild animals dancing in the road or some such.

1 Like

372 years ago! Time to get over it and move on.

3 Likes

“ball lightning”

1 Like

i too believe this to be beneath the low bar boing boing has set for stuff. what we need, no–demand, is more naked cat wrestling, with lots of hot oiled cats on the nip.

1 Like

i thought it was an accordion monkey in a sheet

2 Likes

I’d rather see this on a dark road than Nancy Grace.

4 Likes

I might have to file a complaint soon just to become part of that list.

It was the lack of laughter. I should have said well executed, not high end.

I’ve pulled some pretty solid pranks, but I’d have been giggling my ass off over my success and tipped the prank in less than 60 seconds.

1 Like

You guys are so bogus, It’s obviously a temperature inversion.

Ah, gotcha. Agree 100%. Someone in that car has one hell of a poker face.

I laughed. I cried. I would have asked for directions.

1 Like

More like a negative reality inversion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.