Watch: Girl too young to drive careens into an outdoor table at Dairy Queen

she might have a career as a stunt car driver.

I guarantee that on some right-wing website she will be tagged as a failed terrorist, due to that location and the clothing of her passenger.

1 Like

Taking ‘drive thru’ a bit too literally.

Its a phone video of a CCTV screen, probably taken during a video replay. Thats how people copy video these days. They video it with their phone. I have seen police do it on our local equivalent of “Cops”.

First you stick it to the king by dumping tea in a harbour, then you stick it to the Queen by driving a car into an icecream store. US monarchy protests are weird.

2 Likes

My Dad had one of these when he was too young to legally drive:

His wasn’t quite that shiny, though. Which was probably for the best, as he used it as a beach buggy.

2 Likes

“But they do it on the movies!”

1 Like

Animals and children [driving cars]. Hard to say “no” when one is in media, these situations are reliably interesting.

I can’t exactly tell if this is “real” or a setup, but:

and of course

5 Likes

Okay, it’s 10:34 am over here, but now I need a drink.

1 Like

…as the Underachiever looks on…

1 Like

Ah, that’s a bummer. I had to make a similar late night call to my parents from the police station when I was a teen. I wasn’t charged with anything but I received a warning from the cops about underage drinking. I felt absolutely horrible about it because my parents were good people and I hated to disappoint them.

1 Like

To be honest, when we drove out to pick my son up, I was laughing all the way because the whole situation is such a cliche, and we knew he was safe by that point. And he knows now that he really has to think these things through himself, not just rely on people he trusts to make decisions for him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.