WATCH: Grandmas smoking weed for the first time

I would be more interested in seeing their reactions to hearing the Grateful Dead or some classic hip hop while high for the first time.

1 Like

My grandma was one of the first women in Alabama to drive a car (and the first we know of on Sand Mountain). She took it for a joyride up to Chattanooga. I have a picture of her from that trip, dressed like the very stereotype of a (male) college student from the 20’s, with a racoon coat and everything.

I think she definitely would have given this a whirl.

2 Likes

Best line: I’m not going to say what was going through my mind.

In a pinch, matches for sure. I’m getting old & try to avoid smoke whenever possible, i hook my hot-box vape up to my bong, (got a 18mm attachment to mate the plastic tubing).

In regards to Hempwick: I was given a free-sample roll at my headshop (which lasted awhile!) and really ended up enjoying it. No added taste, and serves its purpose. However in my opinion: it strikes me as a BIG fire hazard. you cannot “shake-out” the wick, you must blow on it/pinch it – leads to some tense moments especially if maybe someone coughs right after their hit with the wick in hand etc.

Cute : )

Pot Smoking Granny in Michigan.
Come on up Girl’s were legal!!!

Don’t use matches on a bong. That’s how you get Phossy Jaw. Especially if you smoke often. I’m a fan of “torch” lighters, and electric lighters (the kind that use an electric coil, not the piezo-electric ignition butane lighters) for smoking cigarrettes. For bud, I just use regular butane lighters, as torch lighters are way too hot, and electric coil lighters aren’t shaped correctly to fit into a bowl. I don’t consider zippos an option for anything other than lighting non-smokables. If I wanted to inhale sour petroleum fumes, I’d work on an oil rig, or in a gas station.

1 Like

OMG this is so perfect it is almost scripted. I love it!. :smiley:

“I could iron for hours” “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” PRICELESS!

3 Likes

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it immensely!

What they don’t show is right after the taping they knocked over a 7-11 to get more cash to buy more wacky weed. No longer do they make sweaters for their grand kids. They can’t be bothered. Little Timmy got a 4 year old can of Mushroom Soup found in the back of the cupboard.

They proceeded to listen to terrible bands like Phish, watch movies with Seth Rogan, and increased the number of tie-dyed articles of clothing by 10,000% . One of them said, and I quote, “Michael Bay’s movies are really deep, man.”

There are only a few reasons why weed destroys society and should remain illegal.

Cards Against Humanity? Really?

C.A.H. is some unpleasant shit – racist, sexist, homophobic, poop jokes, etc.

Let’s all get high and have a good laugh about the lowest of low humor. Ugh.

Poop jokes. Man, those poop jokes. Shame on them.

Well, okay, granted – poop jokes, nobody gets insulted except the poop. And who cares about poop?

I’ve never played CAH with a group that was all straight, all white, or all male. Methinks maybe you’ve missed the basic thrust of the game; meditate on the title, it offers some subtle clues as to which group the game is intended to be disrespectful toward.

I agree. In fact, I feel like the team that did the video was immature, and turned a good idea into a stoner skit intended for the beavis and butthead crowd.

Looking forward to the day where the 4:20 crowd is marginalized and no longer the face of marijuana.

The grandmas seemed to get a big kick out of ‘pussy farts’.

Who doesn’t?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.