Watch hail the size of baseballs crack and blow out a car's windows in Oklahoma

Originally published at: Watch hail the size of baseballs crack and blow out a car's windows in Oklahoma | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Will everyone be talking like youtube personalities eventually? It is a strange world we are making.

8 Likes

I guess the size of baseballs and softballs have shrunk since I last saw them.

15 Likes

The worst hail storm I have been in was when I as a kid and they were golf ball sized and it was a torrent of them.

4 Likes

I tried talking like a WWE Wrestler; but I just got thrown out of the library.

7 Likes

My younger brother got his second used car as a result of a hailstorm like this. My mom bought a new one after hers was pelted with hailstones, and gifted the pock-marked one to him.

2 Likes

I would be more worried about the tornado that is prolly nearby…

4 Likes

I love severe weather, but start to panic when hail reaches the size of quarters here. For south/midwesterners, I can’t even.

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate the WWE speak.

When people at work get into a conflict and start yelling at each other, I have found a method of dealing with it. I run up, do a deep bodybuilder flex, and yell “SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM” in the most raw and gravelly voice I can manage.

It either lightens the moment and makes people laugh, or people startle and back away from me as suddenly becoming the most disturbing element of the situation. I call it a win either way.

10 Likes

I surprised that it’s repairable. Last big hailstorm that came through here totalled my wife’s car, and it wasn’t nearly baseball-sized.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.