Watch how Trump fan reacts when cornered with facts

5 Likes

This is not OK. We know what happens next after dehumanizing people, and it’s not good.

Humans are flawed. Humans are often assholes. We need to own it in order to change it.

8 Likes

Disaproving Rupert

2 Likes

oops oh
Edited because I was trying to respond to one person and I messed up. Long day.

If he even gets one of these rubes to have a second of independent thought, whether or not they snap back in to their El Hefty hypnosis, good for him.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the inevitable Louis Theroux documentary.

2 Likes

Manchin cares about being re-elected. And if he went along with the majority of the Democratic Party, the people of West Virginia would send him packing.

1 Like

He could lose enough votes from democratic voters there to lose anyway. Bipartisanship isn’t him negotiating with the Democratic Party.

5 Likes

Spider-Man Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

I prefer the old-times Discordian noun “cabbage” to describe these animated lumps of meat. Nothing but lukewarm sauerkraut in those noggins of theirs, y’know.

4 Likes

No link for the Canadians?

One of the important things about that is how Paul, later, calls the Harkonnens “twisted humans”, to the shock of his mother. And I believe that. The old Baron is gross and indulgent, but he’s also patient, ruthless, cunning and vicious; and then there’s Feyd-Rautha, who’s been twisted into a monster by his horrendous family, but whose potential is obvious.

2 Likes

They telegraphed this long ago…and the answer is No. No they don’t.

4 Likes

He doesn’t stand a chance of winning if the WV GOP purges every Democrat off the voter rolls, either.

4 Likes

Democrats are controlled opposition

1 Like

The joke:

5 Likes

I have seem something similar here in Brazil where I am now.
The current Brazilian president resembles Donald Trump a lot, and even was a strong supporter of Trump.
And, the reaction of the Brazilian president’s fan is the same as the Trump fans. They behave all the same.
Adri

2 Likes

Per Joseph Conrad biographer, Najder (from Joseph Conrad: The Chronicles): Conrad’s distrust of democracy sprang from his doubts whether the propagation of democracy as an aim in itself could solve any problems. He thought that, in view of the weakness of “human nature” and of the “criminal” character of society, democracy offered boundless opportunities for demagogues and charlatans. Conrad kept his distance from partisan politics, and never voted in British national elections.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.