Watch: Jen Psaki does an amazing job turning a negative Trump comment into "good news"

Originally published at: Watch: Jen Psaki does an amazing job turning a negative Trump comment into "good news" | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Her kung-fu is the best.

25 Likes

Ha, much like how Trump kept insisting he didn’t watch SNL anymore because the show was so awful but never missed an opportunity to diss Alec Baldwin’s impersonations of him. Your feigned disinterest isn’t fooling anyone, Donny.

26 Likes

He most definitely did not “learn” anything from it, but that was a stellar response! I bet it got right under his skin.

22 Likes

Maybe he [tRump] learned something

2KZ

25 Likes

coca cola coke GIF

13 Likes

Mi na t’ink soa, Mon!

4 Likes

What Trump learning might look like.

15 Likes

I know she hasn’t been perfect and part of her job is to just defend everything the president does, and of course Biden is far from perfect too… so I dont even know how much of what she says is her own opinions… But damn. Watching her makes me want to vote for her. The communication skills she has, which is a huge part of the job of a president, are something not seen in very many politicians of any party.

14 Likes

Ip, man.

1 Like

Psaki 2024!

4 Likes

When she finally negotiates sake branding rights, Jäegermeister is done.

3 Likes

Aw, I think her response could have been a lot crisper, a lot Psaki-Bomber, if she had not elaborated at all. Just a flat “Maybe he learned something from that” and move right along to field the next question. A complete dismissal.

1 Like

Man, I’m really gonna miss how artfully she throws shade while never being unprofessional.

13 Likes

Like shooting a dead fish in a teacup.

5 Likes

Well… It is fooling some.

1 Like

Nobody that doesn’t want to be fooled.

3 Likes

Without actually saying it, she says “we don’t care what Trump thinks.”

6 Likes

Verbal jujitsu. Taking the energy of the opponent and turning it back on them.

7 Likes

She should give a Masterclass in how to deal with trolls in the workplace. I’d be interested in that.

7 Likes