Watch Junior perform an angry rant while closing his eyes the entire time

LOL. Like father, like son.

5 Likes

In other news from Trump World - perhaps Jnr. should spend more time running his company - its auditors can no longer stand behind annual financial reports for the Trump Organization.

‘The accounting firm Mazars has fired the Trump Organization as a client after saying that a decade’s worth of statements of ex-President Donald Trump’s financial condition “should no longer be relied upon,” the New York Attorney General’s office revealed in a court filing.’

8 Likes

When the kind of accounting firm that happily does business for decades with a crooked sleazeball family like this suddenly fires them as a client, the walls are closing in. I wouldn’t be surprised if Junior’s rant was prompted by that news.

10 Likes

It’s just their periodic resorting to “Greatest Hits” during slow periods. They know they can get an adrenaline spike (and donation spike) when they remind listeners that The Adversary yet lives, still awaiting an opportunity to take their guns and freedom and gonads.

It would be interesting, though, to know who is pulling the strings. Who is the disk jockey that selects the tunes that play in the hivemind.

A couple weeks ago on Watters (I think), Fox showed a video segment where they polled random pedestrians on the [imaginary, “people-are-saying”] story about Hillary running for POTUS in 2024.

2 Likes

I am so sorry.

Trumpy

1 Like

I thought that the eyes closed bit was one of those tells of lying or not believing what you’re saying.
or being higher than a kite, i forget…

2 Likes

Cry About It Valentines Day GIF by moodman

5 Likes

The eyes are the windows to the soul. Apparently, nobody is at home.

7 Likes

Yeah, have fun getting indicted daddy’s boy…

2 Likes

Yeah, that turd didn’t fall far from the bull, & that goes for both of 'em.

3 Likes

You’re likely not too far off the mark on this one. My take is that the roar of his own inner flow-of-consciousness BS is the closest thing he has to an actual thought. That explains his closed-eyed riffing.

We should all be this far empathetic out of our own moments of sitting on the can, flipping on the fan, and closing our eyes. Because, you know… same thing.

That’s backwards

We quit a client, or our client fires us

1 Like

When he was visiting Arlington National Cemetary and thinking of the real tragedy, that his family might have to forgo some business deals, he might have swiped one there, as the dead guys there would have wanted him to have a flag to commemorate his family’s sacrifice.

1 Like

“This flag was personally h̶u̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ molested on stage by the twice-impeached former president!”

4 Likes

But does he have the makings of a varsity athlete?

elderly the sopranos GIF

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.