Watch Junior perform an angry rant while closing his eyes the entire time

There is a Trumper I used run into all the time (and I did some business with him a few times) who was/is annoying but whom I valued as an acquaintance simply because he provided a live window into the minds of these cultists. Before COVID hit he was telling me about how the Durham Report was “going to blow the lid off Obama and Hillary and the Deep State.”

At the time I think he was predicting by August 2020 all this would go down, and I know that all his knowledge on the investigation was the product of Fox News’ breathless indignant reporting.

"No contemporary attorney general has, like Barr in the Durham investigation, offered such extended, opinionated, factually unsupported and damning public commentary, naming names and drawing conclusions, about an ongoing investigation that is at least in part a criminal investigation.

Barr’s commentary on the Durham investigation violates several Justice Department rules and norms. . .

Barr knows all this. He knows what he is doing is contrary to the rules and traditions of the Justice Department. He knows he is doing reputational harm to people nominally under investigation. He must know that the way he is comporting himself does damage to the department and will make whatever Durham finds more contestable than it otherwise would have been. In short, Barr has acted in ways that foreseeably politicize and damage the investigation that he initiated and has devoted so much time to."

6 Likes

Yeah . . . . I don’t think so. I’ve been around enough people who can’t handle their dope to recognize someone who can’t handle their dope. This screams “mixture of alcohol and a depressant of some kind.”

11 Likes

The flag draped over the coffin is usually given to the family.

A case is not usually given by the military itself. Though it’s common enough for the deceased’s unit or the VFW to chip in for a nice one.

The case is just a flag display case, the shape is down to that being how a flag is meant to be folded for storage. They’re commonly available in multiple sizes for different sorts of flags.

Normal enough to display just about any flag for whatever reason. Whether it’s just particularly old or historic. Or associated with a particular event. And there’s a whole thing in the military of gifting flags that were flown over particular areas, or from a significant ship or base or whatever.

That’s bred a creepy collectibles market.

Like flags that were flown over or at Ground Zero or over a war zone, for only 3 easy payments of $19.95.

That looks like a case for a standard sized flag. It’s smaller than the funeral flag cases my family has. It’s probably some late night TV Franklin Mint shit. Shoved up there for aping hollow patriotism purposes.

It’s possible some one glad handed this ass by giving him a flag from somewhere.

9 Likes

4382392b6092fb36f61b738f23ff5cd09a0bb981_2_457x500

23 Likes

I do find it hilarious the stones they throw at Hunter Biden, when Don Jr lives in their same glass house.

12 Likes

Well, “hilarious” is not the word I would use, but I get your point.

Is there a word that combines “funny”, “frustrating” and “dangerous” together?

7 Likes

He has no books on his bookshelves. That’s all I’m layin’ down here.

14 Likes

But I don’t want to watch Chump Jr. - even with his eyes closed. And I definitely am better off not listening to what he has to say.

5 Likes

I think his gf writes his copy. Apparently on the inside of his eyelids. They both seem desperate to get in Trump’s good graces, as Dad has deemed them less lovable/more unfuckable than Ivanka.
fixed him.

10 Likes

That boy ain’t right in the head.

7 Likes

Please repeat after me:
“All. Republicans. Are. Now. Liars.”
And some of their lies… can kill you.
Here endeth the lesson.

4 Likes

There probably is, in German :slight_smile:

Didn’t know he did any other kind of rant, or general statement, for that matter.
That boy’s always seemed to be a half-bubble off plumb.

I think Daddy wrote the thing for him to recite.

See above.
I doubt Jr. usually calls him ‘Trump’, instead of ‘Dad’ or ‘Father’.

4 Likes

“this flag proudly flew from the CB aerial of one the trucks that tried to run the Biden campaign bus off the road”. and you can order a flag case like that at any Michaels Arts & crafts store.

7 Likes

You don’t even need to go that far. Most hardware stores seem to have them somewhere in the back. And Wallyworld usually has a whole aisle of them. It’s like America’s #1 poorly executed from a kit wood working project too.

There’s pretty much zero significance to a flag case on it’s own. It’s just a flag case.

I’m pretty sure the Trump campaign was selling cased flags as fundraising tchotchkes. It’s probably one of those.

1 Like

Dude…I’m like this every night after a couple of tokes off my marijuana pipe. I mean the half-closed eyes, not the half-closed mind, though. That’s on him.

Nbc Im High GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

stoned time GIF

10 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about Guilfoyle, because who wouldn’t want to forget about Guilfoyle.

8 Likes

It could be both, but if you watch it, he definitely keeps looking down at something, and then back into the webcam.

5 Likes

I hadn’t assumed that he could read.

3 Likes

As I said before, he definitely doesn’t have the brains to come up with that rant on the fly, nor to memorize it.

7 Likes