Watch Katee Sackhoff eat candy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/23/watch-katee-sackhoff-eat-candy.html

3 Likes

I’m watching BSG (new version) for the first time right now (so good). This video is like more DVD bonuses. Score!

2 Likes

The dudes over at GMM have become millionaires with this kind of video. And I watch them all.

Starbuck and Starbuck at Starbucks.

22 Likes

Wasn’t Dirk Benedict all pissed-off that the Starbuck character was changed to female in the reboot?

P.S. OMG, it’s Bo-Katan!

2 Likes

@Lanthade - savor the goodness of the first 2-3 seasons,

and prepare for the WTF finale.

6 Likes

Never before or since IMHO, has a show been more ruined by the sudden introduction of spirituality as in the last half of BSG.

11 Likes

I’m glad she’s found the glory of frozen chocolate bars. She should try freezing Coffee Crisp, too! Epic that way.

May they never get rid of thrills gum!

5 Likes

I am! Just finished the initial Pegasus story-line last night. I’d planned to just watch the Pegasus episode but I HAD to watch two more to see how it went. Thank God for the ability to binge now. I can’t imagine having had to watch it on a TV release schedule.

3 Likes

@orenwolf - We should have a whole post-mortem thread on the thing that is BSG 2004. There are alot of interesting threads to this fabric, including stuff like this.

4 Likes

Eh, I’m more a Vic Moretti fan.

4 Likes

Hah, Thrills gum, priceless.

Question: Does Funny Bones (a Drake’s cake product; deeeeelicious!) have a Canadian analog?

I’d say a Baby Ruth looks more like a turd than the Turkish Delight thing

My understanding is he was pissed he wasn’t playing Starbuck in the reboot. That his character was recast as a woman was salt in the wounds.

2 Likes

Mars Bars, frozen.

Watching DS9 again after BSG, we may recognize Ron Moore’s space religion in its embryonic form

3 Likes

I mean, buying a box of curlywurlies is not wrong as such, it’s just that I did it last thursday.

2 Likes

Required:

4 Likes

I literally just did that, and drew the same conclusion.

4 Likes