Watch MAGA candidate Bernie Moreno's tough-guy act evaporate instantly

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/12/watch-maga-candidate-bernie-morenos-tough-guy-act-evaporate-instantly.html

11 Likes

Well, if the EPA didn’t know about that car before they sure do now!

21 Likes

If he were a smart coward, he would have said something along the lines of, “I said tough questions! I’m not here for softball practice.”

And then just repeat no matter what question they asked.

13 Likes

“I meant tough questions about BIDEN, not about my own positions!”

18 Likes

Even on my best days in our high school marching band I couldn’t do an instant 180 degree pivot like that.

10 Likes

What do you expect from a used car salesman? (That’s literally the career he’s coming out of.)

What’s funny about this stunt is, here in actual Ohio he’s been MIA since the primary. Brown has a steady stream of new commercials running in practically every ad break. The only Moreno ads we see, if you even want to call them that, are super PAC ads telling us to call Brown about why he’s not rounding up “illegals” or some such. At least that’s the case in Columbus.

10 Likes

The fact that the video is taken with him standing in front of the women’s room as he says this is delicious irony.

11 Likes

You can probably bring the car in just fine but can’t register it for driving on public streets. So it would only be legal on a race track.

1 Like

What’s funny to me is that even his pivot is a lie. Ronald Reagan’s mental fitness was definitely in question at the end of his administration … or doesn’t this goofball consider that “modern times?”

1 Like

If Felon 45 gets his way, the EPA will be disbanded, so maybe Bernie’s just holding on.
READ PROJECT 2025 if you haven’t. It’s a nightmare and horrifying to think a group of white men want that much power.

1 Like

Apropos of nothing.
Bony Maronie?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.