Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene tells a crowd it's time for the GOP to fight each other

Came to post that exact meme. Well done.

7 Likes

Yup. She’s a gun-wanker.

A gun wanker with an itchy trigger finger.

18 Likes

Particularly when they’ve shown so little interest in respecting the outcome of elections.

17 Likes

Honestly, the growing incidents of infighting in the GQP is a good thing for democracy. Marching lock stop for the last forty plus years is what has given them so much power. They can afford to have fewer voters because the democrats have to provide an umbrella for a far wider range of ideologies, which leads to disfunction on the other side of the aisle.

So, let them fight. Encourage it. Keep them squabbling at each other and trying to out-conservative the next one who comes along. Keep it going all this year long as we ramp up to yet another important election cycle.

11 Likes

The GOP has reached the point where they’re willing to do whatever it takes to stay in power. They’re openly embracing disinformation, gerrymandering and voter suppression as valid means to that end.

MTG is simply calling for purging the GOP of anyone not willing to do that. She’s not alone in that, I think that the majority of GOP politicians are calling for that, she’s just the loudest (and possibly craziest) one.

19 Likes

The GOP is now openly…
fascist GIF

19 Likes
  1. I am not a public speaking expert, but Jesus she needs to learn to not hiss her S’s.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

10 Likes

Well, if nothing else, I hope this invites a conspiracy theory that MTG is liberal plant to disrupt GOP unity. Because A) I kinda want to believe that Democrats are ready to play that dirty and B) it would boil her beans so hard

18 Likes

I feel funny! My lib-sense is tingling! Maybe if you fight a little harder I will feel like I am being owned? No, please, please, don’t do that!

16 Likes

Only thing more annoying than that is when someone habitually smacks their lips in between sentences and phrases.

3 Likes

I am in debt to Ms McDaniels who I had to some English/writing classes, and speech class.

Popping Ps, Hissing Ss, and Smacks were three habits she rid you of if you wanted a good grade.

She is also why I use “one” instead of “you” in most cases.

She was a tough but fair teacher who made me better.

14 Likes

MTG - Speaking Crazy to Stupid

9 Likes

There is an “Anti-CPAC” GOP conference brewing. . .

No idea whether it will matter.

4 Likes

8863ab899bff58e6c7e3fc1bfb2b8e8d20a6729ac4833c0730659b3865f3731b

13 Likes

The motto of this conference: “Stop saying the quiet parts out loud, you assholes!”

The GOP has always been about the things the GOP is currently raving about. They just used to be much better at hiding their motives. But they’ve learned they’ll still get votes if they say the racist shit out loud.

16 Likes

17 Likes

Came here to post the same thing. I’ve left a copy on my desktop, I feel like it’s going to see a lot of use for the next little while…

2 Likes

Go right ahead; fight each other, to the death even.

22 Likes

If they are so simple how come they can’t be manipulated into voting for good things?

7 Likes

Which is really kind of funny since for so many of us they’ve always been crystal clear in their motives and intentions. Guess it’s easier to see that when you’re one of their targets?

11 Likes