Watch: Michele Bachmann said she spent Christmas telling her 3- and 6-year-old grandkids that the "eternal fires" of Hell await them

Originally published at: Watch: Michele Bachmann said she spent Christmas telling her 3- and 6-year-old grandkids that the "eternal fires" of Hell await them | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Uh ohs, I may be in trouble. Hopefully God recognizes I had no choice because physics.

12 Likes

The way she explains it, it all makes such perfect sense.

Sign me up!

/s

5 Likes

And, O God, I personally ask, from myself, Michele Bachmann, Lord, would you allow Donald Trump to have a second term as president of the United States?

God, minding its own business, not much caring. Then realizes, “oh damnation! It’s Michelle effing Bachmann asking? Of course! I better get right on this!!”

12 Likes

Those poor kids, traumatised by their deranged Gran doing a Father Abruzzi on them.

7 Likes

“Jesus did not say souls would be tortured there. They simply would no longer exist.”

9 Likes

The will of God is unquestionable, and he does work in mysterious ways, and he is the sole god worthy of respect and worship…

…until you don’t agree with what the will of god delivers unto them. Then they try to topple the government and force their god into other people’s lives.

But they believe!

10 Likes

Hell is other people… and these clods are the 7th circle.

7 Likes

Bachmann then said, “let’s prey.”

9 Likes

Inducing this level of terror in children, particularly children so small, is child abuse.

22 Likes

Michele Bachmann? Well there’s a blast from the past. Despite being as crazy and unfathomably dim, she seems almost an intellectual statesperson next to the current crop of GOPpers

3 Likes

Scare 'em into submission. That outta work!

/s

3 Likes

“Can we skip grandma’s house this Christmas?”

14 Likes

Michele, if you die before I do, could you save a seat in Hell? Oh, I don’t think I’ll be going there, but this asshole may join you.

7 Likes

Well, there is plenty of support for that in the Bible (and plenty to oppose it. The Bible really is a choose your own adventure gig). Trump isn’t so far off of a cynical reading of King David – a man after god’s own heart.

6 Likes

She is a caring and loving person, as long as you are marching in lockstep behind her.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

10 Likes

If Ms Bachmann ever got around to reading the bible she’d see that Jesus already had a plan for people like her:

It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble. [Luke 17:2]

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ll take the groomers and drag queens running our schools, thank you very much. (ctrl-alt-sarcasm)

2 Likes

Thank you. I was about to post the exact same reference.

1 Like