Watch Newsmax TV host Greg Kelly ogle and talk lecherously about his co-worker in a bathing suit (2014)

Originally published at: Watch Newsmax TV host Greg Kelly ogle and talk lecherously about his co-worker in a bathing suit (2014) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

There’s like hours of footage of Kelly being a creep on that show. Heck, Joel McHale used to dedicate several minutes a week about the guy on The Soup

6 Likes

I recall this segment particular with the waterpark making the rounds years back. I’m always shocked at stuff like this, the lack of professionalism, but I guess local news seems to allow it to have some color in the morning shows? I thought his co-host did pretty well smacking him down. The only thing missing, the phrase, “Have some respect”.

5 Likes

It’s always good to see the walking sexual harassment lawsuits make it plainly obvious. There will be no surprises when Newsmax has to let him go after paying out a few million to quiet some women who work(ed) there.

6 Likes

Well, there’s also brilliant moments like this when he tried to own ‘big government’ which is pretty par for the course for conservative media these days

2 Likes

They re-opened Action Park?

Wow, did the world run out of lawyers?

9 Likes

It’s hard for anyone to ruin a story about Traction Park, but by gosh Kelly did it.

3 Likes

Kinda stumbled ass backwards onto this clip trying to find another video of him being mocked on The Soup

5 Likes

What a clot.

1 Like

Oh man that cohost trying to keep it light and breezy while watching him figuratively defecating on everyone. I am sure the soccer mom audience felt her pain.

2 Likes

You had me…

…and you lost me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.