Watch: Out-of-control truck speeds across 7 lanes of traffic unscathed

Originally published at: Watch: Out-of-control truck speeds across 7 lanes of traffic unscathed | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Yikes, that was terrifying but i’m glad no one got side swiped. Also says that the driver “failed to negotiate a turn”… but why did they not hit the brakes? Am i missing something?

12 Likes

Yeah, she bought a ticket.

1 Like

And the out-of-control vehicle is the largest one on the road. Why do the worst drivers drive the vehicles that do the most damage?

4 Likes

A woman with a young child in Australia lost control of her white truck

We know where the child is, but where was the incident?
Also, was the truck’s color a factor in her loss of control?

Inquiring minds want to know.

5 Likes

There are a lot of vehicles in that video. “White truck” designation is so you know which one is out of control.

2 Likes

I’ve become addicted to a youtube channel called “Idiots in cars”, and my takeaways are: how easy it is to lose control of a vehicle, particularly at high speeds, and (this I do anyway), keep a safe distance from other vehicles, particularly anything “behaving” in a strange manner. And don’t drive at night if possible, or in Russia.

10 Likes

10 Likes

It looks like she failed to negotiate a lot of turns.

7 Likes

I know this trick.
Now, you’re going to show me an immense gorilla that walked across the street the other way.

10 Likes

Wow! Good reflexes on the driver of that white car. Their quick, heavy, controlled breaking saved the day there.

ETA: said “car” is probably an SUV

1 Like

Ah, the Chevy Neutrino - barely interacts with its surroundings

3 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg3Li2K_MQ

3 Likes

This new “AirTV” advertising following youtube videos really sucks.

2 Likes

I never would’ve spotted it otherwise.

3 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.