Watch Polish first lady drift past Trump's grabby little hand to shake Melania's first

8 Likes

I can imagine a comedy writer spending a whole night elaborating and putting on paper the most outlandish pieces of political satire his feverish imagination can come up with… Then, in the morning, turning on the news, and killing himself in despair.

6 Likes

The alternative is to be swallowed whole by Russia again, and I’m pretty sure they’ve had enough of that.

1 Like

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge it is, yes.

1 Like

does not remove the ‘under the viaduct’ target action by the enemy war machine

If there’s a crowd funded research effort of “Things to Piss off the Orange Collection Of Corrupted Cells” I’ll damn sure donate. I love to see his face when someone ignores his little Midget Digits.

LOL That’s just damn funny.

1 Like

That face. lol

2 Likes

My head-canon has Kornhauser-Duda leaning in toward Melania and whispering “Na pohybel skurwysynom”, and Melania just nods approvingly.

3 Likes

*lolz

Two good ‘chucklez’ for the price of one in this post; thanks!

It’d be sooooooo great to see that, framed, hanging up next to the other mock covers in drumpf’s golf places :smiley:

1 Like

Trump left looking a little second hand.

Given the recent discovery of that Time Magazine cover on display in several golf clubs in the US being fake, I’m not sure I can trust this one to be real anymore.

According to the current polish PiS Government Germany is right behind Russia in the Line to swallow Poland.

well, sometimes you just take 'em when you can. :wink:

1 Like

This is not because she dislikes Trump. In Poland you always greet women first. It would be rude otherwise.

Yeah, this certainly doesn’t look like an intentional snub, But of course that makes it even better. Orange Julius doesn’t mind when people hate him, but he can’t STAND not being the center of attention. The idea that a WOMAN wouldn’t even notice him with his hand out probably irritates him greatly. The fact that him being ignored by a woman became a news item is going to irritate him even more.

2 Likes

My virtual owl and I understand that SO COMPLETELY!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Things like… facts.