Watch President George W. Bush decry the "wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq" when he meant to say Ukraine

Originally published at: Watch President George W. Bush decry the "wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq" when he meant to say Ukraine | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Bum … oh what a giveaway.

20 Likes

Can we ship him off to the Hague yet?

28 Likes

also

CHRIST WHAT AN ASSHOLE

21 Likes

Error. Error. Logic chip unable to reconcile difference between good war and bad war.

13 Likes

Oops.

The sad thing is, the current fascists that make up the GOP make this war criminal look good in comparison.

29 Likes

It feels like everything he started has gotten so much worse, for sure…but I still kind of wonder how many Iraqis think so.

20 Likes

Probably very few, I was speaking strictly as trans American coming to terms with the notion that I may have to flee the US sometime after 2024.

22 Likes

I’m throwing a shoe at him, Right Now.

26 Likes

When you try so hard at doing something, you accidentally out yourself instead

14 Likes

I’d like to think you’d be safe here in California, but nowadays I’m just not that sure, sadly so.

17 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I understand the modern party is definitely hoping to increase its body count. I desperately hope they can be stopped, and that people like you will turn out all right, as one of the most important causes in the world.

9 Likes

Look, it’s easy to make a slip like that when you’ve spent a few years surrounded by the vengeful ghosts of hundreds of thousands of accusing dead that no one else can see.

38 Likes

The Office Yes GIF

10 Likes

Blue states would probably be safe for a while.

7 Likes

I’m not so much worried about being killed, I think it’s far more likely they would go the forced detransition route.

10 Likes

An old guard of progressives up here in the High Desert keep the Nazi/KKKpublicans to a minimum, it’s our physical therapy/exercise so’s to speak.

11 Likes

lets loose an indulgent Babs Bush sigh But he makes crappy paintings about basset hounds and is just adorably dumb! Ohhhh that rapscallion! Let’s just forget about the war crimes, explosion in national debt, and various attempts to weaponize the American constitution against us gays…because what a delightfully shitty painting of a clown he posted to IG!

10 Likes

Maybe he was thinking of Dick Cheney?

5 Likes

Time to remember this one about one of his heroes:

31 Likes