Watch: Raging mad cop goes berserk over guy who has weed in his car

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/19/watch-raging-mad-cop-goes-ber.html

8 Likes

If only there was something he could take to mellow out…

39 Likes

roid rage is a thing

14 Likes

Seems like the cop has reason to be annoyed, because this guy somehow interfered with him pulling someone else over. But he clearly shouldn’t be a cop with that temper.

16 Likes

Yeah… I don’t think anyone should be too proud of that encounter.

7 Likes

It must be an incredibly difficult and stressful job but sweet jesus calm down.

8 Likes

That cop would be fired on his first Karen if he worked in retail.

16 Likes

A miracle he did not realize he was being recorded.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I imagined the “Land of the Free” looks like.

4 Likes

Geez, I can’t wait for him to retire, either. Maybe take up gardening or crochet in your sunset years, dude.

11 Likes

Maybe I’m just lucky or something, but in my entire life, every job I’ve had where someone announced “I hate my job” has been the last day they were employed there.

So… maybe his superiors give him what he so clearly wants and fire him? Or he can stop being a chickenshit and quit on his own?

9 Likes

Sadly for him, there aren’t many jobs where a high school graduate with anger issues can get a decent wage, overtime, benefits and a pension. I think he would take a significant pay cut, if he could even get anyone else to hire him.

8 Likes

Politics? Border Patrol? NRA? I’m sure there’s plenty of places he’d be hired in a flash.

8 Likes

It’s not sad. It’s appropriate.

This individual seems entirely unprepared to be a public servant, so he should be removed from public service immediately.

10 Likes

“I have 14 months. I can’t wait to be done.”

8 Likes

Just imagine how he responds to real stress…

8 Likes

I didn’t watch the whole thing because it was clear in the first five seconds that the kid with the weed is a dick also. Since recordings like this always start late into the encounter, I wonder how it escalated to this.

That said, it’s clear from other comments that this cop should be dismissed immediately and provided some sort of counseling. That kid being a dick doesn’t justify this behavior, of course, but that kid really seems like a dick.

2 Likes

I never believed in destiny
until it led me to you.
Never put much stock in wishes
but you made mine come true.
Didn’t think soulmates existed
then I saw you and I knew,
That dreams become reality
with magic made by two.

• John Mark Green & Christy Ann Martine
1 Like

“Mind your own fucking business.”

He’s a public safety officer. His work and his conduct is the public’s business. He should find another line of work.

5 Likes

The cop was wrong. That said, only a brain-dead fuckwad with the IQ of a doorknob and the emotional stability of a two-year-old would flip off a cop.

5 Likes