Watch: Rudy Giuliani/Borat clip

And I suspect that if they had let the encounter roll on for a bit longer even that concession would be gone, but the safety of the actress required not letting Ghouliani go any farther.

1 Like

he tucked his shirt in… sure but then he kept reaching way further than necessary unless he’s the only dude in the world who feels the need to tuck his shirt into his scrotum.

4 Likes

Lol at one of Guiliani’s tweets defending himself: “In fact, the NY Post today reports ‘it looks to me like an exaggeration through editing.’”

Oh, the NY Post says so…then my eyes must be lying G, my apologies.

4 Likes

he’s a nasty shit who deserves everything coming to him and he’s an idiot for going to he bedroom to remove a mic, but …

He was sitting on a bed. It would have been easier for an old and not very lithe man to lie flat to tuck in a shirt than to stand up and do it. I’ve done the same (though I am not as old!)

That said, I am not at all certain that WAS what he was doing. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s obviously a setup, and they seem to have replayed some of the “shirt tucking” at the end.

But Guiliani was also clearly up for an encounter with this “journalist” and acting inappropriately familiar. I don’t think it’s knowable exactly what he was doing with his hand at the end of the clip but I suspect we all know where it was progressing.

I’m curious why Borat chose to burst in at that point and not let things progress further. Did he screw up and miss out an even more scandalizing scene or did he or the actress pull the plug because things were going too far.

Oh Look they have a tweenie in the background

Is this how you tuck in your shirt?

giuliani

9 Likes

This was a missed opportunity to reconnect with their jack-booted thug-loving base and claim that he was demonstrating a “stop and frisk” technique.

Sure, maybe Mayor Nosferatu was tucking his shirt in (doubt it), but he was still getting handsy with an ostensible minor over drinks in a hotel room. Freaking loathsome no matter how you try to spin it.

2 Likes

I was going to start watching this, but then realized I really can’t care. Giuliani is a sleazeball. I don’t need to see him do anything to prove it.

4 Likes

It’s a fair point, honestly. I’m letting my bias show by HOPING he’s rubbing the old Rudy lute down there. I just… really hate these people.

1 Like

The way Giuliani sprung to his feet, at his age you’d think he needed to change his pants after tucking in his shirt.

Would you have preferred he wait and possibly let his colleague get assaulted on camera?

8 Likes

That’s his fetish.

1 Like

I think there’s a third option:
In the past, someone tried to entrap Guiliani in a honeypot operation, he fell for it and did what they asked without ever realizing it was a honeypot operation. Given how out of it Guiliani seems to be, that strikes me as quite plausible. I mean, he’s quite happy to be manipulated by the Russians, seemingly without realizing it.

But yeah, probably #2 as well.

4 Likes

There’s some creative editing for sure but whether he was tucking in his shirt or not, he’s an idiot for following her into the bedroom and touching her waist. He (and we) can be grateful the situation ended before he stripped down to his Fruit of the Looms.

1 Like

Finally got a chance to watch this clip, and goddamn that was gross. Whether or not he was slapping his hog around there’s still so much wrong with this and I feel like some people are completely missing the point of that.

9 Likes

As a matter of fact yes, because I am a fat guy;
-if I am already seated on the edge of a bed and I notice that I need to tuck in my shirt it is less effort to lay back and tuck than it is to stand up (I’m also lazy)

Now, would I do this in the presence of a person I don’t know well? No, no fucking way.

When my Human 2.0 upgrade comes in, I am really looking forward to the “Unsee” feature, because I really didn’t need to see this - really.

Yeah, I’m a big dude too and I don’t put my hands on the hips of some lady taking me solo into another room.

Hey, Maria Ryan? You saw this video too, right? Still think he’s not just your sugar daddy?

Melania? WTF are you still doing? Is the pre-nup really that hard-core?

Okay. Friday night rant over. Nice weekend all.

Rudy is gross, politicians, as a rule, are gross. That this idiot got caught in a honey-trap just makes me think that he is way more stupid than I thought.

That said, for Democrats (I’m not, nor am I [vomit] a Republican), remember Elliot Spitzer before you get too smug.