Watch Steve Harvey announce the wrong Miss Universe

Easy, because questioning the existence of a mythical character named Jesus is not religious intolerance. It is the right to have a mind and question a ridiculous Harry Potter like fairy tale myth, of a virgin woman being impregnated by a heavenly god. It is the right to have an opinion and free thought.

Steve Harvey saying he walks away from people who do not believe in Jesus, and calling them ignorant because we only find morals and ethics through Jesus and Christianity, well, that is ignorant and intolerant and I should have added judgmental.

Steve Harvey is a black man who judges others based on his belief in a religion that was used for the justification for the enslavement of his ancestors. Steve Harvey is worse than a physical slave he is a institutionalized spiritual slave…

However I believe he has a constitutional right to be a spiritual slave–and I have said so in my posts, citing the 1st Amendment to the U.S Constitution.

Questioning the existence of Jesus is not intolerant or judgmental–it is fair debate and only offensive to zealot Christians, maybe like you!

Quotes

“My main point here is that if you are the child of God and God is a part of you, then in your imagination God suppose to look like you. And when you accept a picture of the deity assigned to you by another people, you become the spiritual prisoners of that other people.”–John Henrik Clarke

'Anytime you turn on your own concept of God, you are no longer a free man. No one needs to put chains on your body, because the chains are on your mind.".–John Henrik Clarke

"Anytime someone says your God is ugly and you release your God and join their God, there is no hope for your freedom until you once more believe in your own concept of the ‘deity.’–John Henrik Clarke

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.