Watch Ted Cruz try to slime his way out of being accused of hypocrisy

Looks like some of that there’s-a-tweet-for-everything shit rubbed off on Cruz while his head was up Turnip’s ass.

8 Likes

My favorite Ted Cruz moment.

I actually got politically active and wrote a letter/email
to him expressing alarm that families were being pulled apart
on Texas soil. Children jailed separately from parents, an
inhuman disaster.

He/his staff wrote back saying it was Obama’s fault.
He is irredeemable and the bubbas keep him in power.

10 Likes

It’s ok, you can keep him.

1 Like

And be able to handle a little cold…

1 Like

I’d rather watch Jim Carrey be shat out of a mechanical Rhino.

2 Likes

The interview is from back when Hurricane Harvey struck Texas, not the current disaster. Of course, his stance was just as hypocritical in that event, and I have no doubt that he will call for federal aid for Texas now.

2 Likes
6 Likes

There’s always a tweet…

3 Likes

Apart from the required Limbaugh tribute, he’s managed to stick to offering actual useful information after that Tweet. Although back out in meatspace, he’s reported to have jetted off to Cancun; no mention of that in the tweets.

Rumor has it that Cruz was spotted on a flight to Cancun while Texas freezes. Still a rumor, but in no way would I put it past him.

2 Likes

if true, then he must be going to do something vitally important in service to our country.

2 Likes

Is there a GOP bingo card for these types of interviews where their hypocrisy is called out?

It would have to include things like “Not the time for political sniping”, “It’s time for unity”, and all those other platitudes which don’t apply when it’s the other way around.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t matter…that POS just flew to Cancun with his family as opposed to hold the people responsible accountable.

5 Likes

It must be some other Ted Cruz who went to Cancun. The Ted Cruz I know was very against government officials fleeing to Mexico while their constituents are in trouble at home.

7 Likes

She should have asked him if it was difficult being a hypocrite on such a regular basis.

3 Likes

Confirmation. They’re pretty sure.

5 Likes

Let them eat pastel de tres leches!

1 Like

Brave Sir Teddy ran away
Bravely ran away away
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Teddy turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Teddy!

5 Likes

Let’s hope CancunCruz has an international calling plan.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.