Watch Ted Cruz try to slime his way out of being accused of hypocrisy

Originally published at: Watch Ted Cruz try to slime his way out of being accused of hypocrisy | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Watch Ted Cruz

NO

41 Likes

ted cruz GIF

37 Likes

There are two kinds of people in the world:

1 - People who hate Ted Cruz
2 - Ted Cruz

47 Likes

What PoS that man is.

Texas should just keep the power to his house off while the rest get help.

20 Likes

Looks like that video clip was from way back when Hurricane Harvey hit Houston. Back in 2017.

Cruz has been a hypocrite since at least then, dunno if he’s calling for help now too, but clearly it’s not hurting him or his brand.

9 Likes

“Slime” is the mot juste to describe this greasy booger-eater.

11 Likes

I bet even Ted Cruz hates Ted Cruz.

21 Likes
2 Likes

Hey, remember that time last August when he was making fun of California because the state’s power grid had trouble keeping up with demand during a heat wave?

33 Likes

Hey, HEY… not ALL Canadians! :laughing:

19 Likes

I’ll thank you not to put T*d C**z in a gif with the noblest symbols of our country and a Mountie. :frowning_face:

13 Likes

ted cruz politics GIF

15 Likes

I wish that were true. So many stupid conservatives drinking the capitalist kool aid.

4 Likes

“They’ll be time for political sniping later”

Really? When? Have they set a date yet?

Will it come when Democrats are trying to pass a bill of some kind?

17 Likes

Including the “silent for a moment” suggests he was perhaps a bit ashamed, or thinking. It is pretty obvious from the clip that it was nothing do the sort. It wa a just the good old mysterious delay that afflicts broadcasters the world over.

1 Like

Another Bush 2000 alumnus said to me: “Why do people take such an instant dislike to Ted Cruz? It just saves time.”

7 Likes

It’ll be the same week we can have a discussion about gun control legislation, which is always too soon after any mass shooting.

6 Likes

supreme

Way back from 2016, and applicable to every single mention of him since.

13 Likes

36 Likes