Watch: Tesla's Cybertruck "Armor Glass" fail

I’ve never met anyone IRL who remembers this series. I watched it religiously.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they picked the name “Cybertruck” because that’s what they were trying to convey. The name and design immediately make me think of Cyberpunk 2020… an alternative view of the future. I’m about 90% sure this truck will be in next year’s Cyberpunk game.

1 Like

It’s built like this as well; a steel exoskeleton, rather than body on frame of trucks or the unibody+cladding panels of autos. This is built like a tank/APC; very strong, simple and cheap(er) to manufacture. It’s breaking the mold in all respects, not least in that it has very little superfluous ornament.

1 Like

Uh… Elon?

3 Likes

I loved it and have it on DVD somewhere. I’m from the SF Bay Area so it always reminded me of a Bart train with truck wheels! There was an episode featuring the guy who played Dr. Smith from Lost In Space.

2 Likes

I’m this weird. I’m watching the Godfather (for the umpteenth time) and in the scene when Carlo gets strangled by Clemenza and he kicks his shoes through the windshield I wondered, did they have safety glass back in the day?

1 Like

What a weirdly edited scene. The car is obviously driving off down the road, and yet Al Pacino appears to be staring at the spot where the car was parked. I guess that, maybe, Michael is supposed to be just THAT focused.

1 Like

Working as intended then. :wink:

1 Like

Yep! The biblical references were lost to me as 7-year-old, but I’m sure they wormed their way into my subconscious somehow.

It looks like most of the cars in Roblox.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.