Watch the full, uncut Trump interview with Axios and Jonathan Swan [VIDEO]

Ok, Mr Baron Cohen, it’s time to take off the orange makeup and step out of the suit. Three and a half years has been more than long enough.

18 Likes

It’s broken.

2 Likes

Sometimes, it’s the GoT theme… other times it’s the Sopranos theme… and sometimes, it’s the opening from Carnival…

Jeff Beal loves his minor keys, me thinks…

6 Likes

Watch the full, uncut Trump interview…

And then wash it down with this:

11 Likes

As always, for those unable to stomach listening to the dipshit-in-chief’s voice, a transcript: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-interview-transcript-with-axios-on-hbo

18 Likes

Not to quibble, but recent studies indicate that the stages of coping with the aftermath of the election of the 45th President of the United Snakes are

• Denial
  • Anger
  • Vomiting
  • Depression
  • More Vomiting
11 Likes

The primary purpose of these interviews now seems to be providing more material for “Lincoln Project” ads.

22 Likes

Yo, semites! I mean, antisemites! Where my antisemites at?!

12 Likes

Is to fuck with the media. trumpers are eating his bullshit sausage for breakfast.

3 Likes

tfw you’re not even smart enough to watch Looney Tunes.

5 Likes

30 Likes

“You couldn’t even get in - It was like an armed camp - there were 120 BLM! It was like an armed camp. You couldn’t get anybody in. You couldn’t get through. We had 12,000 people it was incorrectly reported. The other thing people don’t want to talk about is - so Fox - it was the HIGHEST RATING in the history of Fox Television Saturday night [sad but true’] That speech was the highest rated speech in the history of fox television on Saturday night and nobody says that!”

Sigh.

7 Likes

For years I thought his name was “Yo Sammity Sam”.

15 Likes

So he doesn’t know who John Lewis was but he kept a mental checklist of who did or did not attend his inauguration?

19 Likes

He took notes from Kelly

3 Likes

Considering what an egotist he is, yes, probably.

6 Likes

thanks!

since everything bunkerboy says is nearly always a provable lie – ive got to wonder about “most tests of any county”

he pushes this a lot, so it can’t be a real thing

im guessing it’s one or a combination of:

• we “have” more tests; we just haven’t used them ( missing reagents, actual testing capacity, etc. )
  • confusion of statistics: we have tested some people a lot, for example maybe most people get two swabs and the us considers each a test.
  • at one point, states were incorrectly mixing antibody tests with active case tests, inflating their testing numbers. maybe the administration is doing the same?

the crisis has been so mismanaged, it’s hard to believe the federal response leads any positive statistic

2 Likes

it was also probably the only political rally ever broadcast on fox on a saturday night, and nobody says that.

interestingly fox claims 4.4 million viewers, while sunday night bolton drew 6.2 million viewers on abc.

The viewing numbers come as Nielsen also reports that former national security adviser John Bolton’s interview special on ABC with anchor Martha Raddatz drew 6.2 million viewers, making it the most-watched program on television Sunday night.

bolton for president i guess.

3 Likes

“The United States is lowest in numerous categories. We’re lower than…The World!”

4 Likes

This interview is easier to endure if you just pretend it’s part of a Christopher Guest mockumentary.

6 Likes