Watch the incredibly weird Ted Cruz Penis Pinocchio ad

They should have hired Cyriak.

I’ve looked in to hiring him for a project - quite reasonable, actually. A pittance in terms of campaign budget.

1 Like

But he’s not. He’s just quieter.

4 Likes

Me: We’ll have the popcorn please.

Usher: Sorry, sir, but there’s a national shortage. Can I interested you in some nachos?

3 Likes

I smell kickstarter!

Cyriak vs. GOP!

2 Likes

Never thought I’d find any sentiment in a republican political ad that I so thoroughly agreed with.

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s no reason to assume he’d do it.

P.S. I took it as a really good sign when I first saw the W/ Bob and David opening sequence.

1 Like

I hate this kind of ad. I’m pretty sure I don’t like Ted Cruz, but this commercial hasn’t had any effect on that. He “lied” about this and that, they say, without offering the true version or any context. Definite low opinion of the audience’s intelligence on display here. “This man is a bad man. Do not vote for the bad man. Paid for by some random group that has no interest in who you do vote for”.

1 Like

I feel like there must be something missing in that text, like a “do a” in between Penis and Pinocchio, or a “do a” in between Cruz and Penis or even a “do a” in between Pinocchio and ad.

Yeah, but that’s no reason to assume he’d do it.

Oh, no doubt. Our project wasn’t a proper fit for him, and it wasn’t political at all. Good guy, though.

Wow, that’s quite a dick.

(and then there’s that weird thing on his face.)

4 Likes

If this was Cyriak, his nose’s noses would be growing noses. And kangaroo legs.

And then tiny, growing Trumps with mouths for eyes that open to extrude a pair of nose-growing Cruz’s.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.