Watch these Trump supporters agree that putting shock collars on Mexicans is a great idea

That scene is one of my favorites of the entire series (and made even more brutal by the later episode ‘The Bots and the Bees’).

3 Likes

I’m not sure it’s by accident; the editing and multiple camera angles were such that I got most of the way through the video before I noticed it was two different groups.

1 Like

But then if you try to grab them by the collar they will just shock you!

I lost a big chunk of my faith in humanity when I stumbled across some graffiti on a library desk. Eventually I figured that for every two or three assholes who’d written something, there were hundreds more who, at least, did not feel so strongly as to pronounce their opinions.

But, years later, I kind of felt the same way when they started adding comments sections to news articles.

3 Likes

The title is misleading.

At 5:58, one lady (in the Indians shirt, so you know she’s conserviwoke as fuck) recommends using vaccines to trick Mexican people into…getting injections that will work like shock collars…

So, you know, worse than shock collars.

9 Likes

Nope.

24 Likes

Part of me is always a little conflicted with punching at a lot of “average” Trump supporters because it’s usually punching down…

…but at the same time, fuck, man, they are like the drunk guy in a bar looking to pick a fight - zero fucks about who they hurt, they just want to feel better about their shitty lives.

What’s the socio-economic equivalent of taking these peoples’ keys can calling them a cab?

20 Likes

I do have to agree with his plan on shortening 9/11 to just 9. It’s just the right thing to do and is a solid plan.

2 Likes

I thought he was changing it to 7-Eleven.

5 Likes

The Triumph coverage of the campaign has been hilarious. Too bad there are only a couple of election specials, and only on Hulu.

They are also cutting out all the people that walked out or called them on bullshit.

6 Likes

6 Likes

They didn’t question anything! I mean, locking people in houses and then shipping them elsewhere? Did they have even a scintilla of doubt about this? How in the hell could anyone listen to any of that and think, “Yeah, that shouldn’t be a problem under U.S. law…”

5 Likes

David Anthony Higgins doesn’t have the same forehead scar as the Trumpkin. Also, in other photos you can see that their ears are not the same.

4 Likes

I’m from Ohio and that is so horrible to watch.

2 Likes

And yet they’ll tout the Constitution otherwise in their arguments in favor of unlimited guns and the right to enforce their (scripturally-challenged) religious views on others.

I’ve literally seen comments saying stuff like, “They don’t uphold the Constitution! Let’s execute them immediately. We don’t need to hold a trial!”

8 Likes

I have no doubt this is 100% real and therefore 100% horrifying. Also, even more horrifying, these are clearly not the worst of Trump supporters, either. These aren’t the slavering cretins shouting “hang the bitch” at rallies or are active in white supremacist movements, these are representatives of the majority of Trump supporters.

Well, they didn’t show anyone questioning anything. Although the problem is that everyone should have been engaged in horrified questioning of everything.

7 Likes

But what happened when they were told it wasn’t ‘real’?

They were told, weren’t they?

5 Likes

I have that book sitting in calibre, but I have never got around to reading more than the first few pages. I really should try again, but the subject matter is so depressing.

I used to add my own opinions to the graffiti. At least then they would focus on attacking me rather than continuing the racist/sexist shit they were writing before.

3 Likes

No, you really should watch that. Don’t shield yourself from unpleasant realities.

It was no worse than a documentary on The Holocaust.

And remember to stay to the end. As I’m writing this, I feel a little sick and my hands are shaking.

4 Likes