Watch this 12-yr-old boy eat Plutonium (9 Million Scoville) Mad Dog 357 hot sauce

[Read the post]

Related.

1 Like

That wasn’t half as entertaining as the preview image suggested it might be. Presentation and editing needs work.

I love the look on the dad’s face about 1 minute in. You can tell he’s thinking, “Oh God, I think I’ve made a very serious mistake.”

1 Like

That was awesome. I love those guys.

1 Like

Yeah, that reaction screams “This is worth $100 an ounce” to me.

2 Likes

The original YouTube star of eating hot peppers raw is HomeGrownChiliUK.

Check him eating a full Carolina Reaper.

1 Like

Saw a few in a recent reddit thread, this guy is nails.

A local pizzeria does ‘The worlds hottest pizza’ with cooked and raw shredded ghost pepper on it. I would describe consuming a slice like getting repeatedly punched in the mouth by someone who knows how to fight. I wonder if the proprietor has updated his wares to include the newer, hotter peppers.

I have no qualms about admitting to tears but I ate the whole damn thing like a baws. :joy:

3 Likes

Title should be “Watch this 12-yr-old boy drink a big glass of milk.”

5 Likes

I wonder how long till the “think of the children crowd” calls CPS on them.

Ahhhh… the suffering!

I’d hate to clean the bathrooms at their house.

2 Likes

Honestly…what I like about this is its a father and son who are doing this together. Its not a truly harmful or lewd act, they are bonding as father/son and as friends.

Its better than seeing a father son duo who ridicule or harass someone, or act as bullies to someone.

4 Likes

So this is all about waiting to see how long they can go without throwing up?

Not getting it…

I hope you will take it as a compliment when I tell you that you don´t get it because you´re a woman.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.