Watch this Central Park Karen lie about being assaulted by two Black women

A post was merged into an existing topic: Think of the Karens

It’s not easy to quite catch the accent. Is she Hispanic?

2 Likes

Sometimes I really think that people act like this because there are no consequences.

What if the answer to her lies had been: “well, the police aren’t here yet, and if you’re going to lie to them that we beat you, we might as well do it to get my charger back. Then we’ll steal your phone/evidence, get back on our bikes, and be long gone before the police get here. Sound like a plan?”.

I’m highly suspicious that people do this shit to people who look like they won’t actually get violent with them. Much like all the brave and vigilant people fighting against the yellow menace only seem to be attacking young Asian women or the elderly. (and not young/muscular guys coming out of martial arts studios etc…)

5 Likes

Tell that to the fucking police who keep shooting and killing Black people, yo.

Still not actually relevant, though.

10 Likes

Not by coincidence she wasn’t, lol. Was she merely part of another cult that likes to do a certain number of evil deeds in a day, the Karen-lulukalilithiate (microdosing lithium to get a bad mood on, cutting off horse cop traffic, stealing rechargeable sport gear.)

8 Likes

K first: Yikes, please put that in your Tinder profile and second: I can’t even tell what race you are with that weird-ass tan, but I suppose assholes come in every color.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.