Watch this Central Park Karen lie about being assaulted by two Black women

Originally published at: Watch this Central Park Karen lie about being assaulted by two Black women | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Fuck, I am so tired of this nonsense.

63 Likes

How many days say would I get in County lock up for kicking another person in the ass, hypothetically speaking of course?

23 Likes

America with phone cams, now:

“There’s no structural racism!!!”

Also America with phone cams now:

“UFOs errywhere yayayayayaya!!!”

24 Likes

I’m more interested in how many days Racist Charger Karen will get in Rikers Island for filing a false police report.

[trick question: none. She’s white.]

26 Likes

I can hear her crying victim all the way over in California, a go to reaction when accountability / consciences hit these scum.

15 Likes

In a just world people would be able to file charges against these Karens.

21 Likes

Seems like filing a false police report IS a crime in most states.

Still, we know how these things usually go…

24 Likes

When people flaunt their evil, believe in their evil.

8 Likes

If that was me, I can’t figure out how I’d say anything other than:

“You dropped something.”
“No worries, I hope it’s okay.”
“You too! Have a nice day!”

:thinking:

30 Likes

Ugh. The only thing that bothers me more than how the whole stupid thing shook out is that, if the situation were reversed, arrests would probably have happened, or, given the history of police stepping into conflicts involving women of color, even worse. Double ugh.

14 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Think of the Karens

Honestly I don’t know how you stand it. :sob:

16 Likes

“Just prove that you paid for it. You didn’t pay for it. You’re father paid for it. Or you’re sister paid for it”

What? If something costs about $20 then there’s a pretty good chance the receipt is in the waste basket on the way out of the store. What does this lady want aside from trouble?

This is definitely a city-Karen. I think we should start using Karen as the genus for classifying them. This one would be Karen Urbanass: probably well-off and non-black. Just had a bad day and needs to feel superior by belittling someone else. Not to be confused with Karen Managerphile who will keep whining in some strip mall fast food joint to speak to a manager over tomato slice thickness or having to wear a mask indoors. Then there’s Karen Carparkqueen who’s always looking to follow people around the parking lot of Wal-K-Dollar Mart yelling at them for slight infractions.

Heck we could come up with the whole taxonomic ranking if we wanted to.

7 Likes

Still a Karen and still a racist but I don’t think this woman is white. I wish they would act on false reports, especially stuff like this where she’s accusing them of threats of violence.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter; she still called in a fake police report on people whose skin was darker than her own, thereby potentially endangering their safety/lives.

14 Likes

So?

9 Likes

I’m just replying to another post.

1 Like

I’m replying to a post

[trick question: none. She’s white.]

1 Like

Tried to watch, I cannot and will not abide that computer voice talking like that.

Racist people suck. Also, monotonic computer voiceovers suck.

1 Like