White woman calls cops on black man for asking her to leash her dog

“I am going to tell them there is an African-American man threatening my life.”

16 Likes

Luckily she didnt choke her dog to death. That time.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty clear that her pet’s happiness wasn’t the motivation for allowing it to run off leash if she’s willing to drag it around by its neck like that. I bet she never picks up after it either.

21 Likes

I hope the police charge her for abusing the 911 system.

20 Likes

Unsurprisingly, she’s the “VP of Investment Solutions” at a large multinational corporation.

I won’t post the full dox here due to community norms, but it’s out there if you look for it.

15 Likes

Operator: 9-1-1, what’s your emergency?
Woman: There’s a man here asking me to comply with the law.
Operator: If you’re the one breaking the law then why are YOU the one calling?
Woman: I’m a white woman and he’s a black man.
Operator: Understood. Try to stay calm, SWAT team is on its way.

26 Likes

Dog-leash Delilah?

6 Likes

One bit of good news:

Here’s hoping her week gets worse from here.

22 Likes

Also this:

23 Likes

Yeah, watching the video while imagining what the call would have sounded like to the 911 operator makes you wish every call had video proof like that. I’m so happy the man was able to walk away without being physically harmed, which she was clearly trying to inflict upon him by lying to the police.

24 Likes

The outrageous thing to me (and I know, before @Melizmatic unloads on me, that this very fact is emblematic of my own whiteness) is that she knows she is being recorded, hell that seems to be what sets her off, tells him, on film, that she is going to lie to the cops, then proceeds to do so while still on tape! And apparently expected that this would end badly for him. Which it well may have, if not for the recording of the event. Her sense of white privilege is astronomical. And these days, that is saying something. I suspect her days ahead are going to get worse. Bummer, dude.

25 Likes

Bad days, well deserved, if she doesn’t land on a pillow of soft, cushy whiteness…

13 Likes

I hope the police charge her for abusing her dog.

If this is how she treats animals in her care, and human strangers, I shudder to think how she treats people she’s familiar with. Classic abuser demeanor.

20 Likes

Saying “An African American man” instead of “ni—r” doesn’t make that stupid lady any less racist.

20 Likes

Another aspect of the case:

21 Likes

I think it’s valid to be concerned about 2 things. But yeah priorities aren’t exactly rock solid either.

11 Likes

It’s particularly resonant when considered in light of the history of the intersection of dogs and the Black freedom struggle in the USA.

16 Likes

BTW, in case anyone is still unclear on the meaning of “Karen”: this.

White women leaning on manufactured faux-victimhood in order to summon the agents of power and enforce the class & racial hierarchy.

20 Likes

It’s one of the reasons why off-leash dogs are a big no-no in my neighborhood.

In fact, one of my daughter’s friends was so scared of dogs that I would regularly get a text to say “on my way home with (friend)” to let me know to put the dog behind a closed door.

19 Likes

Like I said, I hope that’s where her bad week starts. Why? Because it’s the least of her crimes.

The other unsurprising angle is how many people are concerned about how he filmed the encounter, because “what about her right to privacy?” (Spoiler: you don’t have one, in public).

21 Likes