Watch this guy calmly eat his kebabs while a raucous fight erupts around him

I would not mess with guys who work behind the counter in a kebab house. They have access to an unlimited supply of skewers.

10 Likes

I envy this guy (and I suppose, Europeans). When this happens in Texas, you literally have to take cover in case someone pulls a gun.

8 Likes

But that didn’t stop this 52-year-old man from eating his meal while calmly taking in the scenery. Must be some damn good kebabs.

Didn’t stop whoever was calmly filming it either. But we shan’t make fun of that.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Chance to use a kebob skewer as a weapon… lost.

5 Likes

Look, if you pay attention to every drunken idiot you see in a kebab shop at closing time, then you’re never going to finish your kebab.

10 Likes

Not even clothing, so I hear.

5 Likes

It’s Pompey (Portsmouth) and this completely figures. I used to live in nearby Southsea and remember having to hurdle over a punter who was physically thrown in my path out of one of the local pubs whilst out on a run. It gets busy on a Saturday night.

5 Likes

Yeah, he’s far too cool – if he stands up, nobody else will be left standing.

3 Likes

The Tao that can be explained is not the real Tao.

8 Likes

I need a gyro!

4 Likes

Full credit to the gentleman going in armed with polystyrene food tray

7 Likes

Not very many places out there where you can take in a dinner and a show so inexpensively.

15 Likes

The first rule of Kebab Fight Club is that you don’t interfere in somebody else’s fight.

2 Likes

“I could murder a really good kebab right now!”

Aaaaand fuck:

3 Likes

And huge knives to slice the doner

2 Likes

Then you read it right …

5 Likes

4 Likes

“Not his circus…” That’s great. I’m gonna use that myself now.

That’s true of every square foot of the whole damn state.