Watch this incredible NY pizza parlor brawl that looks like a bar fight you'd see in a movie

sthwsh

5 Likes

Oh, FFS. Obviously it was all 'cos of one simple word. It was all about one fucking word!

Someone asked for PINEAPPLE on his pizza and it all immediately kicked off.

16 Likes

pinapple on pizza is good

21 Likes

“No, the first rule of Fight Club, nobody better try to order pizza with pineapple in Fight Club!”

Gosh darn it, you beat me to it.

9 Likes

This is like a scene straight out of a Yakuza game.

4 Likes

So what you are saying is that it was justified…

7 Likes

inTheOvenGoodfellas

5 Likes

Had it once. The thought of it makes me nauseous.

1 Like

So how’s the pizza there anyway?

4 Likes

True. But what if the armed drunks cause trouble?

2 Likes

Could be… in a way. :grin: Visiting my sis a couple of years ago in Williamsburg, B’klyn, my niece guided me to her favorite pizzeria – not the closest one, that is, the one from my childhood… Joe’s. (They’re not good anymore, she said.) The pies at her choice spot were much wider and flatter than the pies I experienced as a kid… but the flavor was more intense and concentrated. Not a pineapple to be seen. And, even if I desired it on my slice, I knew better than inquire. I wouldn’t do that to my niece.

5 Likes

I love food (and pizza), i haven’t had Chicago style pizza but i think i’d enjoy it for what it is if made well. I mean i’ve had plenty of egregiously shitty NYC style pizza and i don’t view it with any particular disdain. I also find the animosity towards deep dish pizza funny, i’m not all that invested in that argument but to each to their own :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Most definitely!

5 Likes

I agree with you, and with the view that good pizza is really good and bad pizza is still pretty good. But I love this old Jon Stewart piece on the topic:

3 Likes

“We’re all just monkeys, trying to enforce hierachies and hump each other.”

–some guy in “White Lotus”

4 Likes

Attorney: Your honor, my client received grievous injuries when the plaintiff assaulted him with a stainless steel…SAUCE LADLE!!

Judge: Commercial or residential?

4 Likes

pretty sure the fight started because someone said that california pizza was better, and new york pizza is seriously overblown.

2 Likes

Fighting over pizza.

3 Likes

It would’ve been so awesome if they broke a bag of flour and got covered with it, then someone throws a pot of sauce, and finally they start fencing with bread sticks.

6 Likes

Here here! And that includes pineapple. Goes perfectly with bacon, ham, salami, pepperoni, mozzarella, and is delicious by itself.

2 Likes