Watch this jaw-droppingly wild local news coverage of anti-mask protest in Utah

A veritable parade of ignorance. A gathering of Morans. image

13 Likes

This has to be an SNL skit. It just has to be.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately, stupid people are very real, and they are all around us.

8 Likes

You gotta let that stuff breathe! Then it don’t itch as much.

1 Like

Yes, the human Thanatic Instinct is alive and well.

But probably not for long.

Who the hell is Brian Moran and how is it that he he can be “gotten?” :wink:

7 Likes

As unimpressed as you might be with the average level of intelligence-- remember, half the population is less adept.

Future intelligences will marvel at our fossils.

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-to-mp4 (16)

14 Likes

"CHILD MOLESTORS LOVE 'EM!"™️

6 Likes

That grandma needs to be a non-sequitur character in future SNL episodes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think there is a sale on them at Home Depot

1 Like

I betcha there’s a fringe on the flag in that courthouse… for all the oppressed Freemen On The Land

3 Likes

She might have a distorted memory of herself giving birth to one of her kids, when masked surgeons had to touch him/her to do their job. Otherwise, I really can’t imagine what is happening into her head.

3 Likes

Not just in Utah and not just in the USA. Over here a few days before, we had our local denialists+anti-maskers protest in which they made a giant mix of all conspiracy nonsense one could hear these days (5G, Covid-19, vaccines, Gates, Soros, etc.). Among those attending the protests there were also, oh the surprise, many far right groups, including QAnon supporters.
This phenomenon is spread worldwide, and I’m sure there’s a pattern somewhere with strings being pulled by someone.

Oh damn… now I am the conspiracy theorist!

9 Likes

Did someone say Fremen?

7 Likes

As my wise Pappy always saids, “Gov’mit is bout roads and sewers, thats all. They should leave the rest alone.”

Wish I was joking.

3 Likes

I am beating my head into a block of concrete tonight so I can somehow sleep after watching this stunning, breathtaking display of human stupidity.

I want to fence these people like cattle and charge admission to people of other nations to see the stupid in their natural habitat.

The child parroting lies is the only one who has an excuse. I’d pray than in 15 years the kid looks back and realizes how absolutely fucking stunningly dumb and cruel his parents were for training him to believe and say that.

My mother wonders why I desperately want to leave America- these people and their diseased minds are why!

10 Likes

Here you go folks, for all your crazy grandma needs.ChildMolesters_b

4 Likes

Because if anything should be guiding our country right now, it’s the generalized senile musings of elderly who clearly never learned anything from science class, with no evidence.

That’s the ticket! /s

2 Likes

Oh wait- we already have that with Trump.

4 Likes