Watch this jaw-droppingly wild local news coverage of anti-mask protest in Utah

Another protest yesterday, this time mostly against 5G. A national TV (one of the few good ones left around here) made some interviews. When asked what they protest against, the replies were like:

Man #1: “5G, it’s dangerous”
Reporter: “But why it’s dangerous?”
Man #1: “(after like a 5 seconds pause spent looking in the air) I don’t know but it’s dangerous and I don’t want it here”.

Woman #1: “5G is harmful even for those not using it; if a neighbor has a 5G phone, the tower will send 5G electromagnetic waves through my body to reach his cellphone, so I don’t want 5G at all”.

Woman #2: “…And now there’s the Covid-19. They’re using 5G to spread the virus; we must stop them!”.

Man #2: “Those 5 Gigs (sic) are dangerous!”
Reporter (who was likely just waiting for this): “So you say that 5 Gigs are too many?”
Man #2: “Yes, that’s why they’re dangerous.”.

I may have confused men and women replies, but I swear those were some of the motivations the reporter picked during the interviews.
One more sad thing was that a very well known, old but still active, national actor/comedian was among them.

The whole thing would be worth a worldwide giant laugh, if only those people couldn’t ruin their nations around the world basing their votes on this utter idiocy.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.