Watch this preacher cure coronavirus through the TV

And saves the gas you’d be wasting looking for those nonexistent drive through testing stations

6 Likes

Do these striped heels make me look fat?

Damn Tele-gropers.

2 Likes

You would think in an enlightened modern society, bullshit like this would be outlawed during times of national crisis.

6 Likes

The Communion of the Cathode-Ray? I struggle to recall anything in the gospels about the whole Last Supper being recorded for Youtuba.

5 Likes

I think it’s something to do with the Holy Ghost, but I’m not certain. I just know that my Anglican vicar when I was a kid would not have approved, and would have told us something about God sending us people who become doctors and nurses to cure us.

7 Likes

Astonishing. I watched this and my stopped watch started working again.
I wonder if he can bend spoons too?

5 Likes

Not just in times of natural crisis. but you’re not living in an enlightened modern society, but in the US of A.

IMHO that guy should be taken to a hospital, where he would toil night and day to save the people dying out there. Of course he would not require a mask or any protective gear … I’d like to see his face when somebody suggest that.

The fact that he’s on TV instead should be enough proof even for the superstitious tools who enable this shit.

4 Likes

This is probably my favourite episode, and I assume that because it’s the episode I remember best after all those years. Phil Collins and his mullet were just perfect.

2 Likes

“Jeeezuz wants you for a glove puppet!”

@smut_clyde The Last Supper? That sounds like prime Instagram content.

Duh, no. He is a TV evangelist.
Bending spoons is done with psychic energy that flows through your fingers:

1 Like

At least someone could sneeze at him and claim to have Covid, but that it doesn’t matter since his faith will protect him.

I don’t have Coronavirus since watching this. Didn’t have it before, mind, but I’d like to thank my boy Kenny C just the same.

Jesus Fucking Christ

2 Likes

Well i’ll be damned!

It’s ok i think it’s holy lube

2 Likes

If I was the cynical sort I’d say he is a slimy bastard but I guess I don’t need to – talk to the hand. But don’t touch it whatever you do!

2 Likes

Probably similar to this:

4 Likes

Seriously expected a forked tongue to slither out of his lying hole.

Any minute now…

6 Likes

tumblr_e542e21d408b3246ef8e60e2d2c4c87e_4df6fd11_640

15 Likes