Watch this strong person do a human flag with another strong person standing on him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/watch-this-strong-person-do-a-human-flag-with-another-strong-person-standing-on-him.html

1 Like

My shoulder is still sore from raking leaves this weekend and yesterday my glasses fell off on the sidewalk as I was trying to tie my shoe while wearing a mask.

15 Likes

Not sure the person standing on him added much other than discomfort, given the leverage point.

Just saying, once you’re able to do the flag that easily, having a person standing on your chest is more showmanship and clickbait than anything else.

4 Likes

Yes. This. I understand.

3 Likes

Best I can manage is half-mast.

1 Like

When I was in my teens, I could do a human flag at the drop of a hat.

Most flags gently sway in the breeze, so I was expecting to see the legs moving. That would’ve been an impressive show of strength and control.

3 Likes

Neat.

(Offers to fan fellow BBers.)

1 Like

Dick jokes, how ‘clever’ and “quaint.”

10 Likes

:thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

You made your own joke.
Conclusions leaped to.

8 Likes

executed

3 Likes

Exactamundo. With the second guy in place, the top arm (now in tension) and the lower arm now (in compression) were loaded right at the spot to make the trick work.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.