Watch this young woman eat 50 Krispy Kreme donuts

[Read the post]

1 Like

9 Likes

Raised donuts are mostly air, as opposed to baked donuts which are a lot heavier, so she had it easy (or. . . easier, I guess.)

1 Like

Oh how i’d like to see what her blood sugar readings are after that. Ya know, for science!

1 Like

Triply so for Krispy Kremes. Tasty if the sign is on and they give them to you fresh off the line, otherwise meh.

3 Likes

no, no and no

2 Likes

She’s like the love child of Paula Deen and Cool Hand Luke.

8 Likes

“What we have here is a failure to communicate, y’all.”

OT, I was having a discussion about donuts the other day. IF I eat them (and by them I mean actual donuts with a hole, not like bear claws, apple fritters, etc.) I prefer cake donuts to raised. With chocolate frosting and chopped peanuts. Or maple glaze.

Pretty sure most donuts are fried, whether raised or cake, which is what I think you mean. And they are heavier.
But still fried in delicious fat.

3 Likes

12 Likes

And if you walk in while the sign is on they’ll give you a free sample. Or at least they used to. I would walk in, take one, and walk out, so they may not do that anymore.

Sorry, everyone.

5 Likes

Yes, “cake” is what I meant. I am the only person I know who prefers plain cake donuts, with no topping or filling.

3 Likes

They discontinued the samples because this one guy kept walking in, taking one, and walking out.

11 Likes

how

also

why

1 Like

A fresh, well-made plain cake donut is one of life’s culinary treasures. Bakeries that respect and practice the art of the plain cake are rare, though.

2 Likes

That’s disgusting…

In a society so rich and with such an abundance of calorie-packed foods, isn’t it more challenging to abstain? Why don’t we have Not Eating contests?

1 Like

Maybe because it’s too Kafkaesque.

(I get what you’re saying, though.)

1 Like

Because “thinspiration”

3 Likes

You’re thinking of the modelling industry.

2 Likes

We have “Biggest Loser.”

(I have never watched, nor do I personally endorse, the show.)

2 Likes