Watch toxic Sen. John Kennedy play dumb as he insinuates Soviet-born Biden pick is communist

I’ve grown to literally HATE republicans. Fucking scumbags. All of them.

2 Likes

Or getting peed on by them… (theoretically)

So, like what are the rules when you’re being questioned on Capitol Hill? Can you express your opinion to any particular congressional Republican that you think they are idiots and any questions they have are suspect?

5 Likes

Someone should repeatedly point out to this idiot that the real John Kennedy was a “liberal Democrat” every time he opens his piehole, and then repeatedly ask him why he continues to name himself after that “liberal Democrat” John Kennedy. “Are you a liberal Democrat, Senator Kennedy? No? Then why do you continue to call yourself John Kennedy? Could it be that you’re a liberal Democrat? Huh? No? Then why do you continue to call yourself…” ad infinitum until he cracks.

3 Likes

A true DoucheNozzle. Glad he left the Democratic Party.

1 Like

From wikipedia:

Kennedy was born in Centreville, Mississippi, and raised in Zachary, Louisiana. After graduating from Zachary High School as co-valedictorian in 1969, he entered Vanderbilt University, where his interdepartmental major was in political science, philosophy and economics. He graduated magna cum laude .

At Vanderbilt, Kennedy was elected president of his senior class and named to Phi Beta Kappa. He received a Juris Doctor in 1977 from the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia, where he was an executive editor of the Virginia Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif.[2] In 1979, he earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honours from Magdalen College, Oxford,[3][4] where he studied under Sir Rupert Crossand John H.C. Morris.[ citation needed ]

From a credentialst perspective, he is not an idiot and therefore he is merely playing a role.

7 Likes

I can’t help but wonder where we’d be if she were president.

1 Like

Don’t forget to hit him on the back-swing for the bonus points:

“Senator, you’re 69 years old. Isn’t it a little creepy that you’re still in the Cub Scouts, not that I’m suggesting anything?”

10 Likes

I’m not sure he can.

1 Like

Its OK though. He did preface his question with:
“I don’t mean any disrespect…”

4 Likes

Something something goat fucking something…

4 Likes

JFC, McCarthyism? He must be a big hit with the great-grandpa set.

1 Like

Ugh, I’m so tired of the “now I’m no fancy big city law-yer” routine from these goons

8 Likes

I have a really hard time believing that John Kennedy or his GOP cohorts are genuinely concerned about potential Russian infiltration of the Executive Branch given their words and actions over the last four years.

8 Likes

It’s okay if the current Russians infilitrate because they have become the standard bearer of white supremacy, while the Bolsheviks were viewed as a Jewish conspiracy… Putin has set things “right” in Russia, which this crowd loves.

12 Likes

Two different views of the Soviet Union::

Love the Communism, hate the totalitarianism
Hate the Communism, love the totalitarianism.

Putin comes from the totalitarian side of things. Onece he’s proven himself not to be communist, he’s much more appealing.

6 Likes

This one maybe?

Volgograd Tractor Plant - Wikipedia(Russian,factory%20located%20in%20Volgograd%2C%20Russia.

Is there an American equivalent to member Fischer (very later foreign minister) in the German parliament?

“Mr. Speaker, you are an asshole, if I may say so.”

(Actually Mr. President, but not THE president, so I put in the closest American analogue.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.