Watch Trump ask Mar-a-Lago diners to clap for him in cringe-worthy video

benito-mussolini-serious (4mb)

10 Likes

“Watch Tr*mp…”

20 Likes

Well, he does eat mostly McDonalds because he is afraid of being poisoned. You know who is not afraid of being poisoned? Good people (good people that are on Putin’s bad side excepted)

7 Likes

a close listen reveals it to be andrew lloyd webber’s “phantom of the opera” theme, which previous reporting indicates trump staffers used to play for him to calm him down.

4 Likes
1 Like

Ummm… it’s spelled “looser”. (ctrl-alt-sarcasm)

I couldn’t do it either!

1 Like

I can deny that thirsty orange muthafucka my attention and energy, if nothing else.

May his mortal coil rot soon.

9 Likes

As my long-time mentor used to say: “What a jerkoff!”

1 Like

“low energy”

5 Likes

His hand seems a bit small…

1 Like

It wasn’t enough.

Wait, what??? I know all the words in that sentence, I do get the grammar construction but what???

That is like saying somebody often goes out without umbrella because they are afraid of getting wet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t forget two time popular vote losing.

10 Likes

Secret Service is right there in the kitchen at all times to forestall any such shenanigans.

Can’t speak to quality but there’s probably no safer placer to eat on the planet when El Trumpo is there.

Honest to Buddha I want to know how they would handle his actually being arrested or jailed. Going to be a genuine circus and a half I suspect.

I imagine they have procedures and I sure hope we get to see them tested. Pull a gun out close to the President even if a uniformed cop and it’s going to get interestingly tense.

I don’t think anyone in Trump’s kitchen is likely to poison him but the Secret Service can’t watch every kitchen worker and every server for every second of every day. Just because there isn’t cyanide in the soup doesn’t mean that there hasn’t been a loogie or two hocked in there when someone’s back was turned.

3 Likes

Poison or pink slime…

:thinking:

[flips coin]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.