Watch Trump ask Mar-a-Lago diners to clap for him in cringe-worthy video

Originally published at: Watch Trump ask Mar-a-Lago diners to clap for him in cringe-worthy video | Boing Boing

8 Likes

please clap jeb bush GIF

40 Likes

$200,000.00 Mar-a-Lago Membership fee
$14,000.00 Annual retention fee
$2,000.00 Annual minimum food purchase

Club members not clapping for twice impeached loser, priceless.

36 Likes

I’d sooner go to a dogfight than to that lousy joint.

And what a pathetic and small excuse for a human being its narcissist owner is.

29 Likes

Sad Bad Day GIF

29 Likes

Sad, little man.

20 Likes

One of the many reasons to wish Bowie was still around was so that he could write a sequel song about Biff.

24 Likes

I wonder how much it would cost to grab lunch there so I could shout “LOSER!” at him.

7 Likes

He does not have my pity however.

28 Likes

ew throw up GIF

14 Likes

17 Likes

Did anyone else spot the chef standing behind him with his arms steadfastly crossed? Priceless.

16 Likes

Jeb! at least had more pathos.

4 Likes

The funeral organ in the background is a nice touch.

5 Likes

When I was at college the school had some kind of pep rally for incoming freshmen. A clownish “positive-thinking” expert had us all do exercises to build self-confidence (I actually arrived late and watched bemused from the sidelines)-- one of the things he told us was we could demand a “standing ovation” from our classmates at any time during the event, or at any time during the school year. I think one kid did actually stand up in the cafeteria and ask for a standing ovation a month or two later, with no luck.

10 Likes

Ugh. Beyond the gross narcissistic need for attention, there’s something in his whole body language here that just oozes a cocky rooster mixed with a blobfish mixed with a robot. Blech.

10 Likes

Pathetic loser is pathetic.

7 Likes

How much do you think this guy gets paid to put up with all the bullshit he gets from the Kens and Karens?

22 Likes

If the people who prepared my food had that much naked contempt for me I would probably be too terrified to eat.

17 Likes

Not remotely enough. It could never be enough.

9 Likes