Watch: Trump supporters don't like being reminded of the president's friendship with child molestor Jeffrey Epstein

The same as JFK Supporters would have?

4 Likes

Please don’t call your guy “Leader of the free world”. The rest of us used to find that arrogant back when we liked your guy. Now it’s just offensive. The Marshall Plan was a long time ago.

11 Likes

Yeah, this.

It’s entirely possible that neither Bill Clinton nor Donald Trump have actually done anything illegal here, and they’re just getting splattered because they’re rich and powerful people who knew Epstein. (Though personally, I’m leaning towards at least Trump being guilty, both because he’s Trump, and because of the Acosta connection etc.)

But I haven’t seen anyone at all who wants to let Clinton off the hook if he’s guilty of something here, the way right-wingers are reflexively denying Trump could have done anything bad, and throwing up FUD left and right.

8 Likes

I developped clickerfingeritis upvoting your comment.

2 Likes
8 Likes

child molestor Jeffrey Epstein

The word you’re looking for is “rapist.”

5 Likes

Trump was very public about being Epstein’s close friend for over a decade. Epstein visited Mar-a-Lago regularly. Trump’s name appears in Epstein’s phone directory 14+ times. I’m sure Clinton is closely tied to Epstein as well, but connecting Trump to this mess is kindergarten connect-the-dots.

15 Likes

Shhh. He’s owning us.

17 Likes

I knew I felt a weird tingle! I thought it was just my leg falling asleep.

15 Likes

It’s so cute the way he slithers around when he’s doing it, isn’t it?

6 Likes

This comment (and its edit) prove the point of this post, don’tcha think?

10 Likes

We already have an analogous answer, in how they reacted to Senator Al Franken.

16 Likes

And let’s not forget that Democrats (rightly) pushed out Franken for FAR less egregious behavior than the things Trump and his cronies have gotten away with or even openly bragged about.

16 Likes

So, in other words, a lot of hemming and hawing before eventually doing the right thing?

4 Likes

The ‘eventually’ came rather quickly, though.

7 Likes

Still too much hemming and hawing for my taste.

And even after he was removed from office Rah Rah Team Blue was still making mouth sounds about how he should have stayed in office, and how everyone does this, and how about how important of a political ally he was, etc.

4 Likes

jon-snow-slurps

8 Likes

He was, and remains, a smart political ally.

But he was also accused of serial groping. So I’m glad he did the right thing and resigned promptly after being requested to.

8 Likes

They don’t like it either. Fortunately, the Clintons are retired, and out of power, and not coming back.

Feel free to join everybody else in the year 2019. Hillary can’t hurt you anymore.

15 Likes

(Trigger warning.)

15. Shortly after this sexual assault by the Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, on the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, Plaintiff Johnson was still present while the two Defendants were arguing over who would be the one to take Plaintiff Johnson’s virginity. The Defendant, Donald J. Trump, was clearly heard referring to Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, as a “Jew Bastard” as he yelled at Defendant Epstein, that clearly, he, Defendant Trump, should be the lucky one to “pop the cherry” of Plaintiff Johnson.

16. The third and final sexual assault by the Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, on the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, took place after Plaintiff Johnson had been brutally and savagely raped by Defendant Trump. While receiving another full body massage from Plaintiff Johnson, while in the nude, Defendant Epstein became so enraged after funding out that Defendant Trump had been the one to take Plaintiff Johnson’s virginity, that Defendant Epstein also violently raped Plaintiff Johnson…

8 Likes