WATCH: Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed

How long should the taxpayers pay to imprison this man, I wonder? Wouldn’t that money be better spent elsewhere?

If anything an act of vandalism like this should incur a fine and/or community service.

7 Likes

Here we see the clockwork “Conservative” fall back on Talking Points outside of it’s natural habitat. Once thought extinct, it’s now believed that they evolved into giant orange birds. If you’ll move along, this next exhibit in the Hall of Hypocrisy…

18 Likes

10 Likes

leave Hillary’s pant suits out of this!

8 Likes

I vaguely recall a graffiti artist who evaded notice for years and when they caught him they found he was walking around fairly openly with a transit uniform and they charged him with some kind of impersonation thing along with the graffiti.

1 Like

I was referencing a BoingBoing posting from a couple weeks ago. I know how to say the word–at least, I can say it like an American. Probably still off.

1 Like

Tours are free, but be sure to check out the gift shop and museum restaurant near the entrance.

6 Likes

Right, and there should be at least three guys supervising.

1 Like

Skoot-en-fruit isn’t right?

Ahh, the Hypocriteria. Where the food is so bad it doesn’t agree with itself let alone your stomach.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Let’s take the advice of the helpful conservative mind who wants voter suppression, he just wants to Make Democracy Great Again.

7 Likes

If he’s going to work without being paid, he might as well become a contractor for Trump.

11 Likes

That doesn’t look at all like an attempt at extraction: notice how all the damage is in the center, and not not near the edges.

Good job, I say.

Bear in mind that you’re replying to someone so clueless he used cognate when he obviously meant cogitate, while calling other people stupid. So I’d temper any expectations of Mr. Lederman grasping the finer points of irony. ¯(°_o)/¯

10 Likes

For serious. @Michael.Lederman, was that intentional? As a performance piece to illustrate how the Conservative Mind works, as given a prompt by @rocketpj?

12 Likes

I’m just observing his helpfulness towards what The Liberal Mind ought to be doing with our energies :smiley:

3 Likes

Given that most of his past comments we’re in service to mounting a vigorous little defense of voter suppression laws in July, I’m going with serious.

12 Likes

What… what is that?

…I’m scared… Lets get out of here!!!

7 Likes

Yes, I know; also he is in direct opposition to one of the founding principles of the American justice system–i.e. explicitly believes that it is better to punish innocents than to risk the guilty not being punished.

But I was giving the benefit of the doubt with a side of sarcasm.

9 Likes