Watch Trump's reinstatement ceremony live from the US Capitol

I’m a genius! This video depicts the ceremony exactly as I predicted it would happen, minute by ever lovin’ minute!!

9 Likes

I was checking out the highlights of Mike Lindell’s “cyber symposium” held this past week in Sioux City (of all places). The “experts” he hired were kept backstage, were not shown anything new, and in one case Lindell railed against one expert as a CIA operative who refused to defend himself while the guy was sitting in the audience, directly in front of him waiting to be called onstage. Then Lindell abruptly left the stage in a huff when it was announced the Dominion lawsuit against him was proceeding.

15 Likes

Lindell is claiming that he was assaulted at his hotel:

I was hoping it would turn out he had invited one of his “cyber experts” up to his hotel room for a nightcap and to see his etchings, but the leading suspect has to be this street preacher:

18 Likes

I’m really curious how far he can go with all this. Someone I work with said “he’ll be smoking crack again in no time if this keeps up.”

14 Likes

I’m more interested in how this live cam was set up than the reason why it was set up. Like…where is this camera positioned and how did it get there? Or wait…is it a joke and I fell for it?

1 Like

Based on his bonkers interviews, it seems like that horse left the barn a while ago…

11 Likes

When did he stop smoking it?

15 Likes

truly a slow-motion train wreck and I, for one, am watching with a certain schadenfreude-ish glee.
what makes anyone thing he is not already honkin’ on the crack pipe?

12 Likes

The assault was the hotel wasnt using his pillows…

3 Likes

Let me guess; he has

21 Likes

Be smoking crack? The Dude is whackadoodle on the crack right now!

9 Likes

my-pillow-my-brains-on-fire-mike-lindell-snl-saturday-night-live-im-crazy

13 Likes

Here’s the audio.

9 Likes

Creepily enough, when I’m reading this just outside DC, there’s an evil scientist level rainstorm with lightning going on…

6 Likes

What exactly the ankle monitor is for is unknown, but let’s go ahead and jump to the conclusion that Dr Biden was forced to wear it by a secret military tribunal judge while she’s out on bail awaiting a secret trial on child sacrifice charges, because that’s always what’s happening when certain public figures are spotted wearing medical boots. Or microphone equipment. Or if they travel to Greece.

Yeah, let’s go ahead and jump to that conclusion, totally f*@^ing obvious right?

Just when I thought I wouldn’t read anything more insane then the tweeker drama happening in my city, you go and post this?

2 Likes

They forgot the /s.

4 Likes

Watch Trump’s reinstatement ceremony the goalposts shift live from the US Capitol

I dunno - seeing Washington DC without Trump in it is always nice.

17 Likes

Yeah, did I just eat an entire Onion?

4 Likes

Pretty much. They even have spoof ads, like this one for a Turner Diaries film directed by Mel Gibson.

5 Likes

::shakes fist:: Great, that’s two things I didn’t know I needed now. (there are two different decks.)

2 Likes